Paul.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know well paul performance, but it is true that today he ejaculated after 40 seconds of penetration. if this is normal, it should actually have a problem .... leora is very frustrated because it has greater demands !!! she has never masturbated as currently .... they should to spice up their sex games, because I think that the discomfort of the couple comes from there ....

This is bottom line... whether Paul is in fact a bad lover or not is a moot point because at the end of the day, he's the one fucking Leora while everybody else is jerking off to him fucking Leora, and all the insults about his sexual performance won't change that fact.

This is bottom line... whether Paul is in fact a bad lover or not is a moot point because at the end of the day, he's the one fucking Leora while everybody else is jerking off to him fucking Leora, and all the insults about his sexual performance won't change that fact.

Holy Shit!!! Finally, something we can agree on. Is the world ending??? There is no question she loves this man. Even as I write this she is cuddling on the sofa with Paul, even after his abysmal performance. Now her and your lady friend whose quote you use have something in common. Evidently, in Leora's case sex, sex is not all that important in her relationship.

Exacto,el sexo no lo es todo en una relacciòn.

Es una parte muy importante,cada uno le da una importancia diferente.

Leora le basta lo que tiene,Paul no es el peor amante de rlc sin duda.

A pesar que es muy corto de recorrido,no aguanta màs allà de tres minutos.

Alguien debia de decirle, que por lo menos podria alargar el juego previo

pero Leora no se lo exije.Se quieren,y como amantes creceràn sin duda.

All is not exact, sex in a relationship between.

It is a very important part, each gives a different importance.

Leora enough what has, Paul is not the worst lover of rlc no doubt.

Despite the fact that is very short travel, not enduring beyond three minutes.

Someone should tell him, that at least could lengthen foreplay

but Leora not is it requires.You want to, and as lovers grow without a doubt.

He didn't get the point by the first ignored response... so he pathetically asks me again. Having said here I am married he still without even knowing my age or how I look wants me to cheat on my husband with some random CC member bragging about his sexual prowess.

Also, yes I got your messages.

AuthorMessages

piedpiper1968

Liked: 198

[up Vote] [Down Vote]

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Sex

« Sent to: Eclipsed on: January 17, 2015, 11:14:21 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete

My Dear,

I am truly sorry that your love making is so poor. If you are sexual I am not sure how you have put up with this. I assure you I can go for 3 hours and cum at least 3 times. I live in Orlando, Florida if you want me to prove it to you. I would love a chance to show you what love making is about. If you want to discuss any further please don't hesitate to return my message and get into to a discussion.

piedpiper1968

Liked: 198

[up Vote] [Down Vote]

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

I'm Not Exaggerating

« Sent to: Eclipsed on: Today at 08:36:57 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete

If you live anywhere near me we should get together. I assure you we will have a good time. I will do ANYTHING you want to ensure you have an orgasm(s).

If you have unfulfilled sexual fantasies let's make them come true. I really want to show you what sex is like with an experienced lover. We can exchange emails if that will make you feel better.

Please reply one way or the other so I know you are receiving these.

HAHAHA!!! And he wonders why I'm not worried about him making it his business to rag on me or anybody else here. Hey piedpiper, let me spell it out for you in case you didn't get the clue from Eclipsed, it's because you're a fucking fool.

HAHAHA!!! And he wonders why I'm not worried about him making it his business to rag on me or anybody else here. Hey piedpiper, let me spell it out for you in case you didn't get the clue from Eclipsed, it's because you're a fucking fool.

Hey, I am a widowed man having lost my wife five years ago dickhead after 37 years of marriage. What did Eclipsed expect. I made an offer. She did not reply to the initial request so I offered again. Now I know for sure she is not interested. I regret she chose this way to inform me, but it is what it is. It's not the first time I have been turned down and won't be the last. We have a number of swinger groups here and I thought maybe she was open minded about it.

Doesn't stop me from raging on a guy who makes it his business to call people names just because he doesn't like their comments. Hateful comments at that.

Hey, I am a widowed man having lost my wife five years ago dickhead after 37 years of marriage. What did Eclipsed expect. I made an offer. She did not reply to the initial request so I offered again. Now I know for sure she is not interested. I regret she chose this way to inform me, but it is what it is. It's not the first time I have been turned down and won't be the last. We have a number of swinger groups here and I thought maybe she was open minded about it.

Doesn't stop me from raging on a guy who makes it his business to call people names just because he doesn't like their comments. Hateful comments at that.

encore une fois l'on constate que buster a un petit pois a la place du cerveau !

j'ai bien dis un petit pois  ;D !!!!!

;D ;D ;DOcéane

Guest Jim Bob

люблю эти хорошие сообщения,спасибо,, Пол  ;D

I'm Paul,,and i approve all these messages  ;)

No I am Paul and I couldn't give a shit :-)