Nora on couch w/kico

with other girls out, Kiko and Nora in living room, seems she laying on the couch with head in his lap...

Sadly, I can only see the back of the couch.

This is why I liked their old apartment so much better.

I felt I could watch "James Bond" or "Game of Thrones" right along with them, but now we're relegated to the back of the room. Hell, I can't even see what vintage of wine I should be drinking along with them... :-[

I hope she does her next jig-saw puzzle on the dining room table instead of the floor...

Missed her dance studio with her mc hammer pants,,soup drinking,jigsaw puzzle and movie watching overall I love them in their own apartment with just them alone, they should not be living with single people it's just not a good look for them,hopefully RLC finds them a place of their own soon :P

with other girls out, Kiko and Nora in living room, seems she laying on the couch with head in his lap...

Sadly, I can only see the back of the couch.

This is why I liked their old apartment so much better.

I felt I could watch "James Bond" or "Game of Thrones" right along with them, but now we're relegated to the back of the room. Hell, I can't even see what vintage of wine I should be drinking along with them... :-[

I hope she does her next jig-saw puzzle on the dining room table instead of the floor...

Squirrel such a huge Nora fan and wouldn't fork over $45 to watch rerun Nora/Kiko 2.0. That's a shame!

Missed her dance studio with her mc hammer pants,,soup drinking,jigsaw puzzle and movie watching overall I love them in their own apartment with just them alone, they should not be living with single people it's just not a good look for them,hopefully RLC finds them a place of their own soon :P

Maybe the can put them back in the old place. Then they can go back to eating soup and sex once a quarter

Movado, you do realize they are never gonna bring back the couple that was previously on the project. The only reason they brought back Nora is because it's a new experiment for RLC-bunch of girls in one apartment. And as such they needed a "veteran" in there. Not to mention this was all her idea. So keep farting into space my brother  ;)

Movado, you do realize they are never gonna bring back the couple that was previously on the project. The only reason they brought back Nora is because it's a new experiment for RLC-bunch of girls in one apartment. And as such they needed a "veteran" in there. Not to mention this was all her idea. So keep farting into space my brother  ;)

Snaky first things first no one can hear you fart in space that's the only reason why I only fart there sir,and secondly I love that they brought back Nora,but it's the way RLC did it by making us think that it was an all girl apt in the beginning.I just don't want her to be there with Niko as a couple that's just weird and wrong,at first I bet that I along with a lot of people here at first didn't even recognize her as being nora and then when we did we actually thought that they had broken up and that she was living the single life and she moved in with some hot single roommates, but we were mislead,and as I said before even if it was Nora's Idea or she's in charge of that apt. please do it from next door or down the street because the apt doesn't say NORA/KIKO/ and guests ALISA/JANNET I love Nora but I don't like her in that environment it's not a good look for a married couple.

When they came back to the project, RLC should have put them in the same apartment they left.

I miss the FAT SUIT and the "kungfu" PLAYFIGHTS! and Kiko getting his HAIR CUT!!!!

His haircuts look faggish.

The hairstyle at the old apartment was called "Neo-Barbarian." It replaced the "Mullet," on the soccer circuit. I expect it's quite fashionable over there in Euro-Land, since apparently the population of barbarians invading Europe is quite large and they are reproducing like vermin.