B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Je ne comprends pas ce que tu essaies de dire

se que je veut dire il y a des ogres ,des salauds et des gens normaux😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

He said he stayed at her parents home for a few years about 10 years ago while working out there, she'd have been a teen then I'm guessing. I don't think she'll be telling M & D about what they got up to when meeting up this time.  Maybe :wink:

Very interesting. I wonder if he fucked her Mother while he was waiting for her to become legal age?

Its feels a bit creepy but but really nothing wrong with it. 😄

I have a question, have anyone heard massimo explaining to the guest girl about the cams or the whole idea of the website? I checked the replays but I couldn't find anything 

cause I don't really know why, but she kinda gave me the vibes that she thinks that they are only security cams (since many people have them inside their houses) and not a website where many people are watching. or am I wrong ? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

I have a question, have anyone heard massimo explaining to the guest girl about the cams or the whole idea of the website? I checked the replays but I couldn't find anything 

cause I don't really know why, but she kinda gave me the vibes that she thinks that they are only security cams (since many people have them inside their houses) and not a website where many people are watching. or am I wrong ? 

Thats a lot of cameras for just security hehe

11 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

My suspicion is that participants would have it drilled into them by RLC any outsider must sign something like a waiver before entering. With exceptions of some of Sara’s guests that is suspect cant read or right 😉

but this being RLC who knows?? 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Thats a lot of cameras for just security hehe

I totally agree, especially in the bathrooms. but as I said, she just gave me those vibes of not being aware of the whole idea of the project and since massimo is an asshole I can expect everything from him (like lying about the cams or the whole idea of the project)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

My suspicion is that participants would have it drilled into them by RLC any outsider must sign something like a waiver before entering. With exceptions of some of Sara’s guests that is suspect cant read or right 😉

but this being RLC who knows?? 🤣

I don't think so, I talked to a tenant in the past who got visited by a friend and she told me that RLC didn't care or ask about anything 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

Sono totalmente d'accordo, soprattutto nei bagni. ma come ho detto, mi ha dato quella sensazione di non essere a conoscenza dell'intera idea del progetto e dato che massimo è uno stronzo posso aspettarmi di tutto da lui (come mentire sulle webcam o sull'intera idea del progetto)

Prima di venire a Barcellona, la ragazza contatto’ Massimo per sapere se poteva ospitarla in casa sua, considerando che l’hotel gli costava troppo, e lui gli ha spiegato la situazione delle telecamere, ovviamente questa discussione non e’ avvenuta davanti le telecamere, ma lo ha raccontato al suo amico quando era in B1.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

2257 Lialia left with her 4 suitcases

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

LiaLia arrived with three suitcases, and several loose open-top bags.  One suitcase appears to be the carry-on wheelie suitcase that she stored at B-2 with Nadia.  So I assume she retrieved that earlier.

The other two suitcases explain how she kept herself clothed while traveling or staying elsewhere. 

She also had a small satchel bag that she kept on a top shelf in Sara's wardrobe.  This apparently held important papers, and maybe even money.  I assume she retrieved that also.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Before coming to Barcelona, the girl contacted Massimo to find out if he could host her in his house, considering that the hotel cost him too much, and he explained the situation with the cameras, obviously this discussion did not take place in front of the cameras, but he told his friend when he was in B1.

ah okay, thanks for the clarification

Karma applying some sort of ointment to her genitals after a lovely weekend with the homeless guy,man I swear her and that bum are soooo fucking repulsive!!! 

• Upvote 4