B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

It is very sweet to see how childlike Octavia is in preparing for the meeting with her daddy lover. I have to admit that I'd like to be a fly on the wall.

It's unfortunate that Octavia excites her viewers, only to have the interesting things happen outside the house. It's a bit provocative. The viewer is left with a shower in her panties...

What was that???

On 5/25/2024 at 8:55 AM, Noldus said:

Noldus 2024-05-25 09-54-58-283.jpg

Finally after 5 emails I have just started to get these newsletters IN FULL with description. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Finally after 5 emails I have just started to get these newsletters IN FULL with description. 

What does she have a Masters degree in?

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So where is the description for Cassie? 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah so you do get them then too. 

You don't need a RLC subscription to get them. Just enter your e-Mail and subscribe to get Newsletters it's FREE!  

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You don't need a RLC subscription to get them. Just enter your e-Mail and subscribe to get Newsletters it's FREE!  

No no you misunderstand. I used to get them months ago...then they stopped (for me) and after nagging them like fuck they finally emailed me with someone who understood the issue and sent me 3 or 4 of the missed ones. The last one I had was officially sent was Dayana but still there was missed ones before her. They had my email all this time but just never sent me ther newsletters...many people I think suffered the same too. Just laziness from RLC's part. 

• Upvote 1

I guess all Villas are out at the Music Festival tonight? My girl gave me a pass to hangout tonight so I'm going out too. 😇 ✌️

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

No no you misunderstand. I used to get them months ago...then they stopped (for me) and after nagging them like fuck they finally emailed me with someone who understood the issue and sent me 3 or 4 of the missed ones. The last one I had was officially sent was Dayana but still there was missed ones before her. They had my email all this time but just never sent me ther newsletters...many people I think suffered the same too. Just laziness from RLC's part. 

Yep, same issue here. The e-mail with a description for Vesna was the first I've received in a long time. Though the last time I e-mailed RLC about something they didn't even bother to reply. They used to be much better about always replying to e-mails. Their customer service is slipping. 

• Upvote 1