B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

21 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Of course she faces away from the cameras. Her bates always sucked.

this is one problem with RLC because they want to have the cameras invisible for us so there is always a side in the room  where there is no cameras and some tenants use this dead angle

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 6:10 PM, Keen Observer said:

She's fun to watch.

Yeah unless she's not in front that mirror, just  staring at herself all freakin day. 

On 5/28/2024 at 2:16 AM, corvette08 said:
On 5/28/2024 at 1:55 AM, Noldus said:

I'm not against it, why do you think so?

I just get that feeling from what you say when they are drinking alcohol. Do you drink alcohol?

Maybe a language barrier here. When they start to get visibly drunk, Noldus usually makes this comment. He says they are unstable. As a fellow Norwegian, I am pretty sure I know what he means. It referes to their posture and movements. Unsteady is probably a better English word for it.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Maybe a language barrier here. When they start to get visibly drunk, Noldus usually makes this comment. He says they are unstable. As a fellow Norwegian, I am pretty sure I know what he means. It referes to their posture and movements. Unsteady is probably a better English word for it.

I don't know Ed, he never answered my last question. When I was young like these people on RLC I drank alcohol and got drunk many times. I still drink at my age (61) and it has never fucked up my life ever. 

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I don't know Ed, he never answered my last question. When I was young like these people on RLC I drank alcohol and got drunk many times. I still drink at my age (61) and it has never fucked up my life ever. 

I know 😉 

I love to watch when the girls are drunk, and so do he.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I know 😉 

I love to watch when the girls are drunk, and so do he.

I don't know, It seems to bother him when they are drinking and getting drunk. Some of the best things have happened when they are drunk.

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

I don't know, It seems to bother him when they are drinking and getting drunk. Some of the best things have happened when they are drunk.

Why do you think that? He even take note of what they drink, how much they drink of each bottle, when they started the bottle, and so on. Why would he bother to go back and check all those details, log it all from start to finish, if he didn't actually like watching them get drunk.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I totally agree to this.

The thought has actually crossed my mind, that RLC could give unlimited free alcohol for all the tenants, and it might have been a more effective incentive than wage bonuses. Not sure how it would play out in practice, though. 

Nice to have you discuss my relationship with alcohol 🙂
I'm traveling and haven't been to CC much this week.
But it is as Ed writes, it is under the influence of alcohol that we can make the more spontaneous and not "scripted" events happen.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Octavia packing for a short trip ?

Did someone in here say last month that they thought Octavia is leaving in June? It could be soon. I think she was arranging details about renting out her apartment a couple days ago, so maybe she's getting ready to go somewhere?  I hope not.

Unless she's coming to the USA, in which case, Octavia, you can sleep on my couch. 👍😂