B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

Aziza for me currently is the most beautiful girl on RLC even though she is not a tenant this time, i don't care if her bates are short but it's a shame the view most of the times is terrible.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Aziza for me currently is the most beautiful girl on RLC even though she is not a tenant this time, i don't care if her bates are short but it's a shame the view most of the times is terrible.

she's a pos and doesn't belong on rlc!  as for beauty, it's good everyone has different tastes.

• Upvote 1

It has, as you sure remember, been discussed in connection with Octavia's attempt at direct approach to unlookers, how RLC's ban on communication between participations and voyeurs is a sad problem.

Then it is funny that this problem is non existant with VHTV. There, the participans freely contributes conversations and remarks via their forum.

Why is RLC so scared when VHTV is not ?  

Wonder if Amalia is spending the night?  If so, will she sleep in Cassie's bed (as she and Azia just left), or will she sleep with Brooke.  The last time she slept in that bed was the night she and Cecilia put on a nice show.

Octavia has returned to the house after spending a night outside.
She seems very tired and exhausted after this night with her sugar daddy, but not happy.

I'm interested in knowing what she thinks of this man. I'm not sure if he's the well-off man she jokingly described. However, at the last meeting she wanted to ask him about his understanding of her as a woman.

I didn't notice whether she ever gave the result of this assessment. I haven't read anything about it here in the forum.

Apart from that, she still seems to be looking for adventures, which may not be without risk, and not seriously looking for a man for a family, as has been announced several times.

Does our Octavia like the Lolita role?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, mol39 said:

It has, as you sure remember, been discussed in connection with Octavia's attempt at direct approach to unlookers, how RLC's ban on communication between participations and voyeurs is a sad problem.

Then it is funny that this problem is non existant with VHTV. There, the participans freely contributes conversations and remarks via their forum.

Why is RLC so scared when VHTV is not ?  

VHTV is a web ghetto district. RLC doesn't do the same because they don't want to look amateurish.

• Thanks 1