B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

4 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

Of course, no one here in the forum can really judge whether Octavia is simply a storyteller. I have already mentioned several times that Octavia does not share her entire truth with us. She still goes to the downstairs toilet to have conversations there. So one can only conclude from her statements and actions whether a credible story emerges. But I am inclined to believe that it is far more than just 10% of the truth,

i believe that as well from what little i know.

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2024 at 4:33 PM, sigfried said:

when she was with the guy in the bathtub she said she was almost 27yrs old and her last bf was 47 and she preferred older men

She explained herself on the topic today. If I remember correctly, her first boyfriend was also older, she now calls him her older brother or even her mother, which also suggests that he was older. Her current "sex partner" - she doesn't call him a boyfriend - is 43. Her Mike, who keeps cropping up in her conversations, also seems to be older, so you could say that she likes mature men in their mid-40s. Only Carlos was in his mid-20s, but his intentions are still unclear. With the guy in the bathtub, you certainly don't mean Carlos, but her first relationship in the house, which I only noticed in passing, also because he spoke Russian, I think. Regardless of the age of her partners, I think it's critical to choose a partner with a lolita habit.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

She explained herself on the topic today. If I remember correctly, her first boyfriend was also older, she now calls him her older brother or even her mother, which also suggests that he was older. Her current "sex partner" - she doesn't call him a boyfriend - is 43. Her Mike, who keeps cropping up in her conversations, also seems to be older, so you could say that she likes mature men in their mid-40s. Only Carlos was in his mid-20s, but his intentions are still unclear. With the guy in the bathtub, you certainly don't mean Carlos, but her first relationship in the house, which I only noticed in passing, also because he spoke Russian, I think. Regardless of the age of your partners, I think it's critical to choose a partner with a lolita habit.

meaning what exactly?

On 6/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, FrankZabba said:

meaning what exactly?

Before the first meeting with her „daddy“, she had decided to ask him how he viewed her as a woman because she was unsure what to think of him. Today she explained that she had not asked him because she wanted to spare him because of his heavy workload. Before the meeting, he bought her things for her to wear. He also insisted that she shave her pussy, which Octa didn't like. I think it is healthier to declare your love to a woman and then sexual practices can develop. The other way around is unpredictable, I think.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

Before the first meeting with her daddy, she had decided to ask him how he viewed her as a woman because she was unsure what to think of him. Today she explained that she had not asked him because she wanted to spare him because of his heavy workload. Before the meeting, he bought her things for her to wear. He also insisted that she shave her pussy, which Octa didn't like. I think it is healthier to declare your love to a woman and then sexual practices can develop. The other way around is unpredictable, I think.

sounds like she needs to steer clear of that dude in my opinion.  he sounds like the kind of perv that if he get's an inch, he will want the whole mile.  not good in my opinion as she will have to do some things she might not like.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sounds like she needs to steer clear of that dude in my opinion.  he sounds like the kind of perv that if he get's an inch, he will want the whole mile.  not good in my opinion as she will have to do some things she might not like.

That is my fear too. Somehow Octavia is torn between the desire for a long-term relationship and continued sexual adventures. I also think that she could end up with the wrong man at some point. However, it must also be noted that she enjoys playing the Lolita role and her almost frantic anticipation of the meeting on Friday fits this childish role perfectly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Melle2 said:

That is my fear too. Somehow Octavia is torn between the desire for a long-term relationship and continued sexual adventures. I also think that she could end up with the wrong man at some point. However, it must also be noted that she enjoys playing the Lolita role and her almost frantic anticipation of the meeting on Friday fits this childish role perfectly.

she's still young, she will have to decide what is more important to her and i feel like she will but it will be a long and rocky ride before she does.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

she's still young, she will have to decide what is more important to her and i feel like she will but it will be a long and rocky ride before she does.

I don't know if you've ever heard her conversations with her coach. These conversations often seem to revolve around the topic of when she will have made the step to becoming a mature woman. Ultimately, her coach advised her that she needs to leave the house in order to have a steady relationship, although I don't see the connection. I think she's pursuing her sexual path without being influenced by the special situation in the house.

However, she will be leaving the house in three weeks anyway. Then RLC will be history.

2 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I don't know if you've ever heard her conversations with her coach. These conversations often seem to revolve around the topic of when she will have made the step to becoming a mature woman. Ultimately, her coach advised her that she needs to leave the house in order to have a steady relationship, although I don't see the connection. I think she's pursuing her sexual path without being influenced by the special situation in the house.

However, she will be leaving the house in three weeks anyway. Then RLC will be history.

can't say that i have but i totally agree with her coach if octavia want's to make a serious move towards womanhood. the environment she is in right now does not lend to that happening in my opinion.  she needs to get away from the sex worker mentality and focus on what she really wants in her life.

• Upvote 2

The fact that a lot goes on either in a different language or off camera on RLC leads to a lot of guessing, speculation and potential misinterpretation of what is actually happening. That's why it's nice to actually hear from Octavia directly and there is absolutely no indication that she has ever not been straightforward and honest…but then everyone will have their own opinion.

I tend to agree that moving forward to find a life partner and starting a family will be something that will happen outside of the environment she is currently in and which seems about to change anyway...we'll see. Remember, she only started this to see what it would be like because she felt she would regret not trying it if she passed on the opportunity. It definitely feels like things are starting to shift at this point. Time will tell.

Nobody knows ahead of time what they will do in any given situation once it actually happens (no matter how “confident” the thinking mind might be) so predictions about where her life (or anyone's for that matter) will go are just musings based on thoughts about the future which are unreliable. If you think long enough you will get every side of every story. Once events actually occur you will see how often what you thought about never comes to pass. Prepare, do your best, and then see what happens. There will be a lot less stress and anxiety if you don't try and cling to a particular outcome or force an issue rather than going with what is actually happening and adjusting accordingly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melle2 said:

She explained herself on the topic today. If I remember correctly, her first boyfriend was also older, she now calls him her older brother or even her mother, which also suggests that he was older. Her current "sex partner" - she doesn't call him a boyfriend - is 43. Her Mike, who keeps cropping up in her conversations, also seems to be older, so you could say that she likes mature men in their mid-40s. Only Carlos was in his mid-20s, but his intentions are still unclear. With the guy in the bathtub, you certainly don't mean Carlos, but her first relationship in the house, which I only noticed in passing, also because he spoke Russian, I think. Regardless of the age of your partners, I think it's critical to choose a partner with a lolita habit.

i meant carlos