B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

The thing that worries me about this man is that he's 43 and, unless I grievously understood what Octa was saying, has FOUR kids. Octa said he's very hard on himself to provide for his family, and I guess that means that for him, seeing Octa is a release from his day-to-day existence. Fair enough. But the idea that this guy is role playing with Octa dressed up as a little girl. asking her to shave her pussy for him, it freaks me out to know that these thoughts are coming from a man who might have access to daughters in his own home. Even if you go with the idea that acting out his fantasies with Octa, a grown woman, is a good thing because it keeps him from acting on his impulses at home, it still bothers me a lot. 

Octa is very self-effacing about how she is into the role play herself. She said she bought her "Daddy's Little Girl" choker herself, long before she started this relationship. She likes to refer to herself and him both as "weirdos" or something like that (I forget the actual word), but I feel that there's a very, very big difference between her role in the role play and his. He creeps me out!

Honestly, I think I agree with the life coach that getting out of the RLC house, even getting out of Barcelona (she was thinking about moving to Madrid) for a little while will do good for her head space. Gosh I'm going to miss her, though. 😞 Here's hoping she figure out her video blogs or starts up a Discord server or something. I'm hooked. Octa's my weed haha 😝

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, fugwash said:

The thing that worries me about this man is that he's 43 and, unless I grievously understood what Octa was saying, has FOUR kids. Octa said he's very hard on himself to provide for his family, and I guess that means that for him, seeing Octa is a release from his day-to-day existence. Fair enough. But the idea that this guy is role playing with Octa dressed up as a little girl. asking her to shave her pussy for him, it freaks me out to know that these thoughts are coming from a man who might have access to daughters in his own home. Even if you go with the idea that acting out his fantasies with Octa, a grown woman, is a good thing because it keeps him from acting on his impulses at home, it still bothers me a lot. 

Octa is very self-effacing about how she is into the role play herself. She said she bought her "Daddy's Little Girl" choker herself, long before she started this relationship. She likes to refer to herself and him both as "weirdos" or something like that (I forget the actual word), but I feel that there's a very, very big difference between her role in the role play and his. He creeps me out!

Honestly, I think I agree with the life coach that getting out of the RLC house, even getting out of Barcelona (she was thinking about moving to Madrid) for a little while will do good for her head space. Gosh I'm going to miss her, though. 😞 Here's hoping she figure out her video blogs or starts up a Discord server or something. I'm hooked. Octa's my weed haha 😝

WOW!!! gotta agree with you, very creepy

Lol…yeah, a pretty funny interaction. As you pointed out previously, chicken definitely has some sass in him. Fun stuff to watch. I enjoyed Octavia's wink in there too.

I'm wondering if she might have a talent for working with children since she is so creative doing things that children would enjoy. An online children's show with her extended family as cast members?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Lol…yeah, a pretty funny interaction. As you pointed out previously, chicken definitely has some sass in him. Fun stuff to watch. I enjoyed Octavia's wink in there too.

I'm wondering if she might have a talent for working with children since she is so creative doing things that children would enjoy. An online children's show with her extended family as cast members?

I believe that she was taking care of a little girl a few weeks ago (might still be), picking her up after school if I recall correctly. But that would not be enough for that. For what you think of, you need to have a giving nature, and not take yourself seriously. And for that she would be perfect indeed. I can totally picture her doing something like that (not 100% sure about the online show part, but why not 😄)

Too bad I missed that interaction again >_< that seemed fun to watch

Octavia shared her feeling and emotions tonight and she is not sure why she is feeling so deeply or why she finds herself drawn back into situations with someone like Mike whose same lack of communication or “just vanishing” happens again.

There was a moment some time ago when Octavia thought maybe some of her feelings were coming from a fear of abandonment. The thought even surprised her and made her realize that this may be possible. Well, she has said that her father loved her but was not involved in her life…he kept his distance…and her mother worked three jobs and left her alone all the time. No wonder she feels bad when she starts to like a situation or to get close to someone and suddenly there is no communication. Suddenly that person is “no longer there”. The strange thing is it probably feels familiar as that is what she grew up with but it's clear it brings back deep emotion and sadness which I would guess she experienced often when she was younger. She wants to smoke or drink so she doesn’t have to feel so deeply. Fortunately she reasoned out why she would not feel better if she smoked, reminded herself that she doesn't like to drink and then once she started to do an activity she was fine. She focused on doing something rather than just thinking. Now if she can just let go of those that are not there for her…meaning seemingly there and drawing her in and then suddenly ignoring her, abandoning her in essence…and instead rely on friends who are supportive and a possible boyfriend who is there for her, communicates regularly and is supportive as well, this might make a difference in her life. She needs to feel that the the people she loves are also going to be there for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

Octavia shared her feeling and emotions tonight and she is not sure why she is feeling so deeply or why she finds herself drawn back into situations with someone like Mike whose same lack of communication or “just vanishing” happens again.

There was a moment some time ago when Octavia thought maybe some of her feelings were coming from a fear of abandonment. The thought even surprised her and made her realize that this may be possible. Well, she has said that her father loved her but was not involved in her life…he kept his distance…and her mother worked three jobs and left her alone all the time. No wonder she feels bad when she starts to like a situation or to get close to someone and suddenly there is no communication. Suddenly that person is “no longer there”. The strange thing is it probably feels familiar as that is what she grew up with but it's clear it brings back deep emotion and sadness which I would guess she experienced often when she was younger. She wants to smoke or drink so she doesn’t have to feel so deeply. Fortunately she reasoned out why she would not feel better if she smoked, reminded herself that she doesn't like to drink and then once she started to do an activity she was fine. She focused on doing something rather than just thinking. Now if she can just let go of those that are not there for her…meaning seemingly there and drawing her in and then suddenly ignoring her, abandoning her in essence…and instead rely on friends who are supportive and a possible boyfriend who is there for her, communicates regularly and is supportive as well, this might make a difference in her life. She needs to feel that the the people she loves are also going to be there for her.

all i can do is tell her to get off rlc, it's not the right environment for her.

good post though!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Thanks for the post ! 

I found that quote from Henry Thoreau quite true : "Happiness is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder". The first way to read that of course is related to one love's life, but you can actually expand that to pretty much anything (happiness at work, with friends, with family, when alone). I feel that it underlies the idea of "giving up" on the control we try to exert on our lives. It rejoins Zen in that way as one should not hold on fixed expectations or rigid beliefs. Octavia seems to see that path, and surrounding herself with people who are supportive and just there (and not "because") can only be a good thing.

10 hours ago, itohkata said:

Thanks for the post ! 

I found that quote from Henry Thoreau quite true : "Happiness is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder". The first way to read that of course is related to one love's life, but you can actually expand that to pretty much anything (happiness at work, with friends, with family, when alone). I feel that it underlies the idea of "giving up" on the control we try to exert on our lives. It rejoins Zen in that way as one should not hold on fixed expectations or rigid beliefs. Octavia seems to see that path, and surrounding herself with people who are supportive and just there (and not "because") can only be a good thing.

A very nice post. I love that Thoreau quote and your comments about control, expectations and beliefs are right on.

Happiness, or peace and contentment are our true nature. They are always present in us but often covered up or hidden behind all the thoughts, feelings and perceptions that are happening all the time that tend to occupy all of our attention. Once you become present in the moment either walking in nature, reading a book, playing with children, dancing to music or doing any activity with a focus on just what you are doing now…the happiness that you are is revealed. Octavia said once “I am quietly happy”. That's it. In this moment nothing else is needed. 

Octavia is on the right path. She is starting at times to release expectations which can lead to frustration and all sorts of emotions if things don't work out the way you think they should and she is also starting to see that what is happening around us is not a problem, it is what we think about what is happening that can create problems. She said something about this just this morning. A very important realization which is worth discussing in more detail. Maybe in a future post.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OneBeing said:

A very nice post. I love that Thoreau quote and your comments about control, expectations and beliefs are right on.

Happiness, or peace and contentment are our true nature. They are always present in us but often covered up or hidden behind all the thoughts, feelings and perceptions that are happening all the time that tend to occupy all of our attention. Once you become present in the moment either walking in nature, reading a book, playing with children, dancing to music or doing any activity with a focus on just what you are doing now…the happiness that you are is revealed. Octavia said once “I am quietly happy”. That's it. In this moment nothing else is needed. 

Octavia is on the right path. She is starting at times to release expectations which can lead to frustration and all sorts of emotions if things don't work out the way you think they should and she is also starting to see that what is happening around us is not a problem, it is what we think about what is happening that can create problems. She said something about this just this morning. A very important realization which is worth discussing in more detail. Maybe in a future post.

Spot on !