Leora & Paul (2024) #17

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Je crois bien que Paul est entrain de toucher le fond on connait ces débats sexuels ,mais la c'est le fleuron ils n'arrive même pas a se synchroniser dans l’orgasme et quand il est arrive a jouir j'ai cru que son cerveau était tombé dans le lit !

when he managed to cum I thought that his brain had fallen into the bed!

8cMo.gif

Still unfucking believable!

Earlier she had to
work at getting him AND getting herself off while he lays on his back. That Pathetic Paul eventually got off his ass to straddle her face (for but a few seconds)...he may have elevated his heartrate by a couple beats.  That his efforts are 100% directed to coming in her mouth is shameful and selfish.  Leora is clueless what its like to be in a fair and equitable, unselfish and mutually respectful relationship.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Still unfucking believable!

Earlier she had to
work at getting him AND getting herself off while he lays on his back. That Pathetic Paul eventually got off his ass to straddle her face (for but a few seconds)...he may have elevated his heartrate by a couple beats.  That his efforts are 100% directed to coming in her mouth is shameful and selfish.  Leora is clueless what its like to be in a fair and equitable, unselfish and mutually respectful relationship.

He is a useless, brain dead, lazy SOB and a fucking dumbass piece of shit who only cares about his blowjob. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities that a normal human being has and is pathetic to watch. Lucky Leora has the body because her brain waves are static and she has no self worth. Should be a way to photoshop or blur out Paul in the cam videos. Leora has no clue what love is. Sadly, there are many many many Leora's out there that hang on to assholes that think they are men. Think about it. Don't blame women to go lesbian. 

By the way, I am trisexual - I love heterosexual women, bisexual women and lesbians.

• Like 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

30/05/2024 30/May/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

By the way, I am trisexual - I love heterosexual women, bisexual women and lesbians.

Any thoughts on Transsexual ? 😄

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

What is Paul's gender? 

Gay 

Transsexual 

Homosexual 

Hetero 

He ain't sexual by a long shot. He is a "cum and go" kind of guy with a lot of help from his friend Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1