Leora & Paul (2024) #17

TIFU by attaching my girlfriend's new dildo to my forehead. : r/tifu

She should get one to affix to  Dick Head Paul, so she can then squat above him and let him see close up what pleasure a permanently hard cock gives a girl. 😵😵

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Pulo ;

Elle ne pourra plus le coller a sa tète de lit comme avec le black !

She will just go and buy a new one, she has plenty of money to afford it. Either that or set up a "crowd fund me appeal" to her Luvvies to finance the purchase.🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Elle va simplement en acheter un nouveau, elle a beaucoup d'argent pour se le permettre. Soit cela, soit mettre en place un « appel au financement participatif » auprès de ses Luvvies pour financer l'achat. 🤣 🤣

Je ne participerais pas au financement ,elle a qu'a faire aller travaillé l'autre fainéant Paul !

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

TIFU by attaching my girlfriend's new dildo to my forehead. : r/tifu

She should get one to affix to  Dick Head Paul, so she can then squat above him and let him see close up what pleasure a permanently hard cock gives a girl. 😵😵

When he's licking the kitten in 69

• Haha 1

Elle ne doit pas travailler dans un salon de coiffure ,elle est en train de s'ébouter les points de ces cheveux ,alors qu'il serait simple de le demander a une de ces collègue du salon ?

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

When he's licking the kitten in 69

When doing 69 he should spend time licking and fingering Leora's asshole so that it would be one asshole to another.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2