Leora & Paul (2024) #17

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😂 That answer Greg was as predictable as Leora and Paul are, the only difference mate is that I would at least get a laugh out of watching you.😜😵

I'd like to see you pissing yourself with laughter jimbo but I can't find an ugly minger and I've tried

• Haha 4

de plus en plus rapide total 8 minutes le tout  encore  dans le noir il est temps d'aller voir medusa et laisser de coté cette appartement que je regarde  depuis plusieurs années mais la  il y a plus rien  d'interessant et tant que  paul sera dans l'appartement  il y aura plus grande  surprise.

26 minutes ago, RAME said:

faster and faster total 8 minutes all still in the dark it's time to go see medusa and leave aside this apartment that I've been looking at for several years but there's nothing interesting anymore and as long as Paul is in the apartment there will be bigger surprise.

I started a gofund me years ago to hire a hitman to take out Paul but didn't make enough money to pay him

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul In the bathroom washing  hair With that ass in shorts looking at us 😱

Stop that now pulo you will go blind

• Haha 2

Yesterday in bed Paul with Mr Rosa on Leora's ass and Leora giving Mr Paul a blowjob 

Mr Rosa going in and out of the ass with great pride 

Paul Look at Mr Rosa having anal sex with Leora 

Leora giving blowjob and Masturbation With your hand on Mr Paul 

Strong anal orgasm with Mr Pink  

Leora With the hand Masturbation Until the creamy milk comes out 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RAME said:

de plus en plus rapide total 8 minutes le tout  encore  dans le noir il est temps d'aller voir medusa et laisser de coté cette appartement que je regarde  depuis plusieurs années mais la  il y a plus rien  d'interessant et tant que  paul sera dans l'appartement  il y aura plus grande  surprise.

Probably wont affect them in any way...remember that those of us on this forum, are a probably a very small minority of the overall number of subscribers. Plus if Paul does read the comments on this forum, he hasnt shown it/made any changes/concessions/adjustments (however you want to describe it)...

Popular Cam & Replays are the main objective (and the purported bonuses that go with it), and in that regard they seem to be doing fine...although you could suggest there is a bias towards certain apartments - look at the last 24hrs, Medusa certainly deserves to be top replay, but 3 of the other 6 'popular' replays are from the BBQ at B2 - find it hard to believe that many people are watching that? That might just be me though

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, RAME a dit :

de plus en plus rapide total 8 minutes le tout encore dans le noir il est temps d'aller voir medusa et laisser de coté cet appartement que je regarde depuis plusieurs années mais la il ya plus rien d'intéressant et tant que paul sera dans l 'appartement il y aura plus grande surprise.

Bonjour Ramé ;

Il est vrai que depuis l'arrivé de Paul les choses ont bien changées ,je me souviens quand ils étaient en Russie ,elle ne sortait pas autant que ça et qu'il y arrivait même de se masturber deux fois dans la même journée ,depuis son arrivé Paul contrôle tout jusqu'aux de nombres de masturbations ; et pour emmerder son monde monsieur se fait sucer deux jours de suite après trois jours de tante sans lumière évidemment . Quand a Leora ,quand elle se masturbe elle ne se déshabille plus elle se contente écarter sa petite culotte et gémie a l'étouffé pour que Paul n'entende pas  Ils non  plus rien a faire  de RLC ,ils se contentent de leurs revenus et du tourisme que nous leurs versons chaque mois ,ils vivent beaucoup mieux que tout ces gents qui travail réellement.

Conclusion:  Dorment jusqu’à 13 heures ,sortent 4 a 5 voir 6 heures par jour,ne fond jamais de cuisine puisqu'elle commande, se masturbe  une fois tout les deux jour , le ménage est fait de moins en moins souvent ou a la va vite voila ce que Paul avec son air de con a fait en deux ans

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Ramé ;

Il est vrai que depuis l'arrivé de Paul les choses ont bien changées ,je me souviens quand ils étaient en Russie ,elle ne sortait pas autant que ça et qu'il y arrivait même de se masturber deux fois dans la même journée ,depuis son arrivé Paul contrôle tout jusqu'aux de nombres de masturbations ; et pour emmerder son monde monsieur se fait sucer deux jours de suite après trois jours de tante sans lumière évidemment . Quand a Leora ,quand elle se masturbe elle ne se déshabille plus elle se contente écarter sa petite culotte et gémie a l'étouffé pour que Paul n'entende pas  Ils non  plus rien a faire  de RLC ,ils se contentent de leurs revenus et du tourisme que nous leurs versons chaque mois ,ils vivent beaucoup mieux que tout ces gents qui travail réellement.

Conclusion:  Dorment jusqu’à 13 heures ,sortent 4 a 5 voir 6 heures par jour,ne fond jamais de cuisine puisqu'elle commande, se masturbe  une fois tout les deux jour , le ménage est fait de moins en moins souvent ou a la va vite voila ce que Paul avec son air de con a fait en deux ans

Much of what you state is factual, but you will always find split opinions on these two people.

You will have those who don't think they are good viewing nowadays, there are those that no matter what they do will always think the sun shines out of their arses, then those that only watch for Leora and will not watch if Paul is involved, then those who say they don't watch when he is involved but actually do, some will state that night vision makes no difference( Fucking Imbeciles ) and those that watch Leora and give a different assessment on her depending how good or how bad she performed, whilst that are finally those who dislike her for no reason at all while the acolytes on the forum worship the ground that she walks on no matter what she does......Different strokes for different folks !🙄

• Upvote 3