Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

7 minutes ago, RacerTon said:

In my opinion, Jade is worthless as a woman. She already seems arrogant and I think she is only interested in money... If she wants to return it is for a reason. I prefer her sister logically

Sorry I just didn't understand the last part. Are you saying Jade doesn't want Al and he should either be alone or her sister can have him even though her sister is/was dating the big guy. 

• Upvote 1

when the cats away, the dog will play.  alberto needs to fuck jade's sister for comparison and then make a decision for which one he wants to continue on with.  at the same time the two sisters can compare notes and decide for themselves which one wants to carry on with alberto.  just my 2 cents anyway, plus that's what you people like anyway!

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

She's either playing very hard to get, or simply isn't that interested, certainly so far she's hardly been very willing to anything other than hug.

The hugs are mutual

24 minutes ago, Ştคrl໐rr said:

Is that condoms on the kitchen counter?

Looks like blister packs for tablets with what looks like 1 or 2 already removed from the packaging.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Sorry I just didn't understand the last part. Are you saying Jade doesn't want Al and he should either be alone or her sister can have him even though her sister is/was dating the big guy. 

No, I mean Jade says she loves him but he's always giving her trouble and looking for money. His sister already had something with him (sporadic)... Of course it is clear that he feels better with Jade's sister than with Jade, and that is a fact

• Thanks 1