B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

Medusa with a nice late night bate. 😁

Slipped into a nice thong bodysuit and gave us a great view of petite ass with some nice wiggles, before deciding to have a 2nd round! 😍😁

Do hope she is not planning on leaving any time soon! Guess there shouldnt be any Visa issues as she was living in Italy before coming to Barca.

9 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

With all these college degrees, wouldn't you think someone would be smart enough to put the hose in the pool and turn on the water?!

I Like It Sport GIF by HockeyDiversityAlliance

But got way too much on to find time to do that. 🤣

• Haha 1

Which girl will get laid tonight? With theirs luck, he might be gay. Karma and Medusa are guaranteed sex. Let's hope for the New Girl?

The race is on Medusa puts on Some sort of Sexy thong or whatever? , Karma is heavily favorite, Let's see the race is on tonight. 🙂

I done watching this shit. These are four of the most desperate girls, i've ever seen in my life..... I'm out I can't watch anymore this crap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

pour faire des jeux avec des filles pourquoi faut-il un mec au milieu de tout ????, amoins que le grand escrogriffe italien n'arrive si il sent la chatte il va se pointer

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pajero said:

pour faire des jeux avec des filles pourquoi faut-il un mec au milieu de tout ????, amoins que le grand escrogriffe italien n'arrive si il sent la chatte il va se pointer

Spoke too soon...he's by the pool making his way in.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

J'ai parlé trop tôt... il est au bord de la piscine et se dirige vers l'intérieur.

hé oui comme je l'aie dit il sent la chatte ,il arrive