B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

5 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Basic caution when joining the project, make your SM private, otherwise you are vulnerable to a lot of things... he was very naive and sloppy to be honest. If tantra's were as easy to find I'm sure the haters would already exposed him to at least the children they say he has LOL.

Good point on Tantra and yes Masshole is very sloppy because he is constantly posting from his work place, out and about as well as almost every RLC apartment he visits. 

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

that's right, he shows that he is above her and that she cannot and may not have her own will, very humiliating and also shows what their relationship is like... the master and his slave

“ humiliating” is a good description. To be fair I have seen her feeding him as well…..🤮 …..if keeps going, how long before…hmmmm…I’m not going to say what I’m thinking, it might be going to far. 😆

• Upvote 1

There is no love between Karma and Tantra, Karma books him for a day every week or sometimes twice a week, wonder how much Tantra gets his share from this.

Karma finally understood the game at RLC, just remain at top cam for 24 hrs, earn a ton of money without actually doing anything but just remain naked, cuddling and staying on top of each other for hours and hours.

Total BS, just need her gone, overstayed her welcome, same like Nadia and Sara.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

There is no love between Karma and Tantra, Karma books him for a day every week or sometimes twice a week, wonder how much Tantra gets his share from this.

Karma finally understood the game at RLC, just remain at top cam for 24 hrs, earn a ton of money without actually doing anything but just remain naked, cuddling and staying on top of each other for hours and hours.

Total BS, just need her gone, overstayed her welcome, same like Nadia and Sara.

it's time for a total reboot, kick them all and that means everybody including smelly nelly and ninja bogdan!

as long as smelly nelly and ninja bogdan are involved, what's been seen lately is the kinda crap the viewers are going to get.  while i'm on my soapbox, employee's like fior/perma-smile who don't have a name associated with an apartment, should never, ever, be seen in any rlc establishment.

• Upvote 2

ils ya des gens qui disent que KARMA n'est pas hygiènique c'est quand mème la seule qui a nettoié le canapé avec du produit et une éponge ,avez vous vu les autres le faire ,je ne crois pas???????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

il est temps pour un redémarrage total, bottez-les tous et cela signifie tout le monde, y compris Nelly puante et Ninja Bogdan !

tant que Nelly puante et Ninja Bogdan sont impliqués, ce qui a été vu récemment, c'est le genre de merde que les téléspectateurs vont avoir. pendant que je suis sur ma tribune, les employés comme fior/perma-smile qui n'ont pas de nom associé à un appartement ne devraient jamais, au grand jamais, être vus dans un établissement rlc.

y a t-il de l'amour entre l'italien et sara je ne crois pas ,pour se couple c'est uniquement de la grosse baise point final

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pajero said:

is there love between the Italian and Sara I don't think so, for a couple it's only big fucking period

totally agree and it's way past time for them both to leave with many others as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

KARMA sortie avec nadia pour l'anniversaire de daytona ou d'une connaissance bien sur hors cam ,ont la verra surement en b2 vers minuit pour un petit coup avec christ????😁

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

KARMA outing with Nadia for Daytona's birthday or an acquaintance of course off cam, we'll probably see her in b2 around midnight for a little bit with Christ???? 😁

the ole off cam fuck

• Haha 1