B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I thought you had me on ignore?  

Why do you keep coming back to antagonise people who just want to post comments whether they are stupid or not. You spend all your time ridiculing others like we all owe you something. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it will take " gunpoint at my had" for me to use my credit card for that mistake again, because 'Personally' once again I am so tired of all the Man Ass around this site, because for some reason these girl's cannot get together and do anything together sexual, without always having some Man Ass join them, and it's not only this apartment wear it happens

Well said...REDEMPTION...lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why do you keep coming back to antagonise people who just want to post comments whether they are stupid or not. You spend all your time ridiculing others like we all owe you something. 

I am making it my resolve to warn others that RLC is nothing more than a site dedicated to baiting people into subscribing.  They rip poeple of by allowing visitors that do not participate, guys who block cams and disrupt any activity that the girls get into including getting naked by the pool, lighting fuckery to block the camera exposure, moving furniture to block and disrupt camera views, endless parties that bait people into watching yet never lead to anything and fake shows that are only designed to trick people into getting their wallets out.

You...on the other hand endlessly promote all of the shit above with your "positive" encouragement and love of man ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am making it my resolve to warn others that RLC is nothing more than a site dedicated to baiting people into subscribing.  They rip poeple of by allowing visitors that do not participate, guys who block cams and disrupt any activity that the girls get into including getting naked by the pool, lighting fuckery to block the camera exposure, moving furniture to block and disrupt camera views, endless parties that bait people into watching yet never lead to anything and fake shows that are only designed to trick people into getting their wallets out.

You...on the other hand endlessly promote all of the shit above with your "positive" encouragement and love of man ass.

I've never promoted man ass stuff...I just don't ridicule the men in the project simply because I am not jealous of them, tit. Your quest is pointless because I watch what I believe is real, not the fake stuff...that way my sub is justified and too many people here oddly feel a sense of entitlement when in fact all we are entitled to is access to the actual apartments, not the people...because they change all the time, apartments do not. 

• Upvote 1