B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

16 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Can you be more specific on why do you think I was joking about, I was only talking about what I was watching at that time, what's the big problem with that

If I have to spell it out, then you are a lost cause.  The girls are hardly ever naked and there are maurading guys there all the time...including right now.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If I have to spell it out, then you are a lost cause.  The girls are hardly ever naked and there are maurading guys there all the time...including right now.

Looks like he definitely knows Vesna and she's bringing him in for shows. Sad.

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

Looks like he definitely knows Vesna and she's bringing him in for shows. Sad.

Not getting my money...another has showed up as well.  Complete garbage.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I quit watching when the first one showed up...got a ballgame to go to. 

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Okay listen very carefully, I haven't been a member for a long time so at that moment, at that exact time when I was watching, is what I was describing on this forum, yes it's probably not the norm but at that moment it was what I was seeing, so stop with the stupid statement "if you don't understand I can't explain it", now if you feel strongly about something you can explain it, do not cop out like that, and no I am not a lost cause

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay listen very carefully, I haven't been a member for a long time so at that moment, at that exact time when I was watching, is what I was describing on this forum, yes it's probably not the norm but at that moment it was what I was seeing, so stop with the stupid statement "if you don't understand I can't explain it", now if you feel strongly about something you can explain it, do not cop out like that, and no I am not a lost cause

Why listen to you at all...you are clearly out of touch?

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Why listen to you at all...you are clearly out of touch?

Okay here you go again, describe how "am out of touch", yes I clearly did explain to you that I haven't been a member for a while, now is that what you're talking about, because when you explain something back it up, like I said do not cop out, and whip out, explain your damn self

57 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

until more quit paying for the complete garbage rlc is putting out these days, it's only going to get worse.  both villas need to be gutted completely and then burned to the ground.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

me di de baja hace un mes , y la verdad , no echo de menos nada , quizas si hubiera agun apartamento real , con gente real haciendo una vida normal real , quizas me comeria mis palabras . pero de momento me ahorro un dinero al mes , ademas de que es mas caro que antes .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

I unsubscribed a month ago, and the truth is, I don't miss anything, maybe if there was a real apartment, with real people living a real normal life, maybe I would eat my words. But at the moment I save money a month, plus it is more expensive than before.

i'm going on my third month with no subscription and i honestly don't miss it.  i said earlier in another post that the only person i really missed was octavia but one person isn't enough for me to continue.  rlc has become completely unwatchable in my opinion and has grown so far away from real life it's not even funny. why would i spend my money on crap like that, i'm done with rlc!

• Thanks 1