Leora & Paul (2024) #18

Paul's so unfit he hasn't got a decent fuck in him, he's a prime candidate for either a cardiac arrest or heart attack which could be sooner rather than later unless he gets off his lazy arse and gets fit. Yes we assume he goes to the gym, but knowing how lazy he his, I think it's safe to say the only exercise he gets is walking to the gym and back, that's assuming he's got enough energy to spare. I Leora wants to see the love of her life and wants him to see 40. she needs to kick him out more often to get some exercise even it means buying him a bike. The result would be two fold, Leora will have the time to entertain her followers just like she did in the old days, and Paul will be able to take care of her sexually more often, and he will only need to sleep for around 8 hours.

Will this happen, doutfull, I think we'll have more chance of seeing the second coming

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Paul's so unfit he hasn't got a decent fuck in him, he's a prime candidate for either a cardiac arrest or heart attack which could be sooner rather than later unless he gets off his lazy arse and gets fit. Yes we assume he goes to the gym, but knowing how lazy he his, I think it's safe to say the only exercise he gets is walking to the gym and back, that's assuming he's got enough energy to spare. I Leora wants to see the love of her life and wants him to see 40. she needs to kick him out more often to get some exercise even it means buying him a bike. The result would be two fold, Leora will have the time to entertain her followers just like she did in the old days, and Paul will be able to take care of her sexually more often, and he will only need to sleep for around 8 hours.

Will this happen, doutfull, I think we'll have more chance of seeing the second coming

At his age I would have been embarrassed and ashamed to have such a soft useless body as he has got. He struts around like some sort of Olympic athlete but in reality is a physical wreck. He should also consult someone regarding his inability to maintain an erection and why he prefers masturbation to penetration, it could be either physical or psychological but whichever is not normal behaviour when confronted with a sexually attractive partner....Unless he really doesn't fancy her and it wouldn't matter if it were a male or female sucking his cock.....But the money is better with her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

No chance of Paul having a second coming

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Anode said:

Pourriez vous me dire ce que Paul est venu faire dans la chambre de Leora alors qu'elle dormait ?

Good afternoon Anode 

He went to bed to watch a movie on  laptop While Leora is sleeping 

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour Anode 

Il s'est couché pour regarder un film sur son ordinateur portable pendant que Leora dort 

Bonjour Pulo ;

Je dirais qu'il est venu emmerder Leora simplement que Paul a deux tablettes il espérait autre chose ?

Mummy Leora will turn him over soon to prevent the lazy cunt from getting bed sores.

image.jpeg.7616879a5b0423dc17bb85163774b484.jpeg

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Il prend de l'espace dans le lit ,bientôt Leora va se retrouvé le cul par terre !

Give her a couple of years and her arse will be on the floor anyway .😁

• Haha 3