Masha - (2024) #7

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

well we probably wont see Medusa back if she is with the bald guy,that could be awkward after recent events

safe bet wont see the guy Masha revenge fucked to get even with Shaq show up but hey its Masha's anything can happen

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well we probably wont see Medusa back if she is with the bald guy,that could be awkward after recent events

Sadly I don't think Medusa has any interest in fucking on cam since her 3sum with Masha and Elvis. She's since fucked Alessandro but that was off cam int he drug den in the bedroom. Either way she is not shy considering what we have seen so far. Btw is it just me or do the 2 white guys look as nervous as Jeff Epstein in a school playground. They look like they are worried they are gonna get drugged up, gang raped and buttfucked by Masha, her female friend and Shaq! 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Sadly I don't think Medusa has any interest in fucking on cam since her 3sum with Masha and Elvis. She's since fucked Alessandro but that was off cam int he drug den in the bedroom. Either way she is not shy considering what we have seen so far. Btw is it just me or do the 2 white guys look as nervous as Jeff Epstein in a school playground. They look like they are worried they are gonna get drugged up, gang raped and buttfucked by Masha, her female friend and Shaq! 

I think she would have had no problem with having sex with mati on cam with or without amelia but they got some weird relationship I guess

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Only been watching about 30 mins.  It appears Masha is trying to coax Medusa into a threesome.  She's kissed Medusa, pulled a dildo out of the toy drawer and gave her ass crack a lick.

What time was this, thanks?

3 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Only Queen Masha Baldy is on the sofa bed and Shag is back in her bed.    She was blocking sex all day but she gets hers only Masha!

Could somebody translate this please? 
I tried Google translate, but it couldn't interpret it.