M1 - Hypatia (2024) #1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

A vacation possibly, because she only has 52 days, which is less than half the time the others have been there.

Her departure would not be a significant loss.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

Let's hope, although she doesn't do alot...but still worth a watch now and again. 

at least this apartment is perfect for keeping anonymity, since if the girl is not sitting or lying down, the cameras cut off her head!!! and I'm not even talking about the shower where you can't see anything but the steam and drops on the glass!!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She just blew her chance of ever seeing a return to RLC.  :biggrin:

She'll realise the difference soon enough. How long before she gets a relocation. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jonno said:

She'll realise the difference soon enough. How long before she gets a relocation. 🤣

She'll leave as soon as she realizes her salary is nowhere near what RLC offered; the difference will be substantial.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll leave as soon as she realizes her salary is nowhere near what RLC offered; the difference will be substantial.

And the apartments are shit-holes. 🤣

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe, but Tasha was first in VHTV before joining RLC.

I never follow what any tenant does.  I only know from what gets posted by others.

Nina & Kira went to VHTV as well and I see they're no longer there as they just left. After Kira had her sperm bank baby things kind of slowly went downhill for them from being at the apartment and looking after a child at another spot. It takes its toll eventually.