B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She didn't last time when Milena left and told her someone very special is coming...Uly lol. 

After Lara left the project, Bogdan offered her the room and she declined because there wasn't room for the sewing machine.Milena was even surprised when she learned this because never a girl denied getting the mater bedroom.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

After Lara left the project, Bogdan offered her the room and she declined because there wasn't room for the sewing machine.Milena was even surprised when she learned this because never a girl denied getting the mater bedroom.

That is correct yes, I remember now that you have said this.

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm surprised that Nadia hasn't claimed the big bedroom

She tried in the past but RLC denied. I think she doesn't bother asking anymore because she already knows the answer

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 2:47 PM, rainman13 said:

She doesn't need another room but another apartment outside of RLC. She's been here for far too long.

like Sara Octavia Karma Amalia and Mati it's time for them to go !

3 or max 6 months of stay per girl and couple it's sufficiant, after it's too long

RLC need more turnover with their tenants for keep a minimum of attractivity but we knows all the difficulties they have for recruit people this is the problem,

that feel more the end than the start for this site

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scusate la domanda ma non saprei dove metterla nel forum: qualcuno sa se RLC ha cambiato la politica per quanto riguarda i pagamenti? Perché non mi hanno addebitato la cifra nel giorno del rinnovo eppure il mio abbonamento continua a funzionare...

33 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Sorry for the question but I don't know where to put it in the forum: does anyone know if RLC has changed the policy regarding payments? Why didn't they charge me the amount on the renewal day and yet my subscription continues to work...

maybe you forgot when you subbed and it hasn't expired yet?