B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June)

One thing is obvious so far, Hawk doesn’t eat no pussy!  I think he grew tired of Kat sexually!  She would suck hus dick and squeeze his balls, but that was it.  She never masturbates or plays with her pussy!  She shows no emotion when they fuck!  Dayana on the other hand when Hawk was fucking her she moans with pleasure, plays with her pussy, uses her toys and enjoyed sucking his dick!  She’s a fucking hot firecracker who loves sex!  It has to be frustrating for Massimo that she won’t fuck him!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

One thing is obvious so far, Hawk doesn’t eat no pussy!  I think he grew tired of Kat sexually!  She would suck hus dick and squeeze his balls, but that was it.  She never masturbates or plays with her pussy!  She shows no emotion when they fuck!  Dayana on the other hand when Hawk was fucking her she moans with pleasure, plays with her pussy, uses her toys and enjoyed sucking his dick!  She’s a fucking hot firecracker who loves sex!  It has to be frustrating for Massimo that she won’t fuck him!

Maybe Dayana doesn't want to received sexually transmitted diseases from Massimo 😯

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

do you honestly believe she hasn't fucked massimo?  i think she's fucked him off cam so sara doesn't find out, maybe

On 6/5/2024 at 1:51 PM, Catmaster said:

Where is Dayana's cabin crew stuff? Has she quit training?

According to a conversation she had with Ema a week ago, she was due to have her final exam sometime last week.  I hope she passed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Dayana doesn't want to received sexually transmitted diseases from Massimo 😯

he's used condoms in the past why would she not want to fuck him if he uses a condom?

Just now, Ash1 said:

According to a conversation she had with Ema a week ago, she was due to have her final exam sometime last week.  I hope she passed.

i hope she passed as well but it won't change a thing other than providing her with new playgrounds.

Il y a 16 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

lot of weirdo's on this forum

making a popular humorous phrase is not being crazy, it's just being humorous!!!
on the other hand, stupid guys can also be found on cc!!!