Leora & Paul (2024) #19

On 6/8/2024 at 1:33 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

So, who is winning - Leora, her fans or Paul? Paul is winning all around, Leora losing some of her fans or they watch less but the fans have lost the most with the distractions of Paul causing less sexy activities by Leora. By the way, with respect to RLC - still making good money off Leora.

I don't personally think of it as a matter of winning or losing @dougiestyle4u It's more a matter of mutual respect, I'm sure if Leora started to respect her fans more instead of giving them continued pitiful and predictable shows which are way below her capability then the fans would reciprocate and show her the same respect back.....But she doesn't !

And if Paul were to lighten up a little it would help. If he doesn't like her relationship with her viewers then let him absent the apartment for a couple oh hours twice a week leaving her to express herself without him having to feel he has to show he can spoil things at a whim. Leora spends very little time in the apartment nowadays, she could at least make the effort to try to give some quality time to her audience. They have to appreciate that since Pauls arrival the dynamics in the apartment have changed to the detriment of the viewing and paying public.

If you got bad service in a restaurant or from a cab driver would you still give them a tip, or bad service from a tradesman would you then recommend them? No you probably wouldn't, so praising Leora and Paul when they are giving a sub standard service is no different.

Give respect to earn respect !! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't personally think of it as a matter of winning or losing @dougiestyle4u It's more a matter of mutual respect, I'm sure if Leora started to respect her fans more instead of giving them continued pitiful and predictable shows which are way below her capability then the fans would reciprocate and show her the same respect back.....But she doesn't !

And if Paul were to lighten up a little it would help. If he doesn't like her relationship with her viewers then let him absent the apartment for a couple oh hours twice a week leaving her to express herself without him having to feel he has to show he can spoil things at a whim. Leora spends very little time in the apartment nowadays, she could at least make the effort to try to give some quality time to her audience. They have to appreciate that since Pauls arrival the dynamics in the apartment have changed to the detriment of the viewing and paying public.

If you got bad service in a restaurant or from a cab driver would you still give them a tip, or bad service from a tradesman would you then recommend them? No you probably wouldn't, so praising Leora and Paul when they are giving a sub standard service is no different.

le problème est que si Leora quitte Paul, (cette nuit, ils n'ont encore pas dormi ensemble), elle risque de quitte RLC. Et nous, nous resterions orphelin de cette beauté...

3 minutes ago, henriPas said:

le problème est que si Leora quitte Paul, (cette nuit, ils n'ont encore pas dormi ensemble), elle risque de quitte RLC. Et nous, nous resterions orphelin de cette beauté...

I don't think anyone would wish her to leave Paul, she went to too much trouble getting him there in the first place Henri, and if he makes her happy then why begrudge her that happiness.

The problem being is that if she doesn't wish to give 100% to the project as she did previously then perhaps the best thing is that they both leave and make a different life for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think anyone would wish her to leave Paul, she went to too much trouble getting him there in the first place Henri, and if he makes her happy then why begrudge her that happiness.

The problem being is that if she doesn't wish to give 100% to the project as she did previously then perhaps the best thing is that they both leave and make a different life for themselves.

Mais si elle s'en va (on lui souhaite d'être très heureuse), nous, on sera triste !!!🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Mais si elle s'en va (on lui souhaite d'être très heureuse), nous, on sera triste !!!🙃

She won't leave yet Henri, there is still easy money to be earned 💰💰💰💸💸💲💲💲

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Spot on with that first point, I dont think most think they should split up.

What gets me, is why the change? Is it driven by Paul's, seemingly, attitude to the project, where appears to try and limit the viewers enjoyment of her or is Leora tired of the project? She's been the best for so many years, received all the adulation and seemed to really enjoy it. I want to believe it is still there, we certainly still get flashes of it (there still occasions where we see her naughty grin, sexy lingerie & outfits, dancing whilst getting ready/cleaning, teasing the viewer till there in the palm of her hand...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Can't see anything changing. They are both riding the wave of good money coming in and Paul will continue his interference while Leora will continue doing the minimum needed to maintain subscribers who are addicted to her. The hope that Leora will up her game is why most of the addicts will pay and wait and Leora will produce some small carrots. Paul has no life in him and Leora will constantly baby him and slave over him. Paul is like the workhorses of this new "entitlement generation" who don't want to really do an honest day's work but want everything. Paul comes across as a jackass.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Can't see anything changing. They are both riding the wave of good money coming in and Paul will continue his interference while Leora will continue doing the minimum needed to maintain subscribers who are addicted to her. The hope that Leora will up her game is why most of the addicts will pay and wait and Leora will produce some small carrots. Paul has no life in him and Leora will constantly baby him and slave over him. Paul is like the workhorses of this new "entitlement generation" who don't want to really do an honest day's work but want everything. Paul comes across as a jackass.

Spot on !

• Like 4

For me personally, Leora's masturbations are mostly repetitive, her daily routine is pretty much predictable and after all these years watching her it would be easy to be tired of her and wonder why I still want to watch her. Well, it is not an addiction. Leora is really good at what she does and she has the look, the body and the optimum cam positions that still draws me in. She works it and fans get their money's worth. Watch the other RLC apartments, especially the Barca places, and tell me that a few are comparable to what Leora offers on a regular basis. Not even close plus no real drama like some RLC tenants. Leora knows she got it so she flaunts it extremely well. I just wish that another one or two female tenants would emulate what Leora does for the cams. Linda would be my choice to be like Leora but she is a sleeper and lazy just like Paul.

Leora is sweet eye candy that I want to lick and stick. Yes she has slowed down because of Paul's presence but damn she is so amazing. Too bad her and Malia didn't do more because lesbians do "great" things together and strapon dildo action is orgasmic. I will post some pics in a few days with Leora and Malia doing some lesbian (some will say fake lesbian) interactions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2