B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

Dayana leaving means that Hawks slow trickle of sex has dried up. Seeing as he doesn't even jerk off, I think it's safe to say he's going to be living as a monk and be celibate. And celibacy is as useful to RLC as a solar powered torch.

50 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Dayana leaving means that Hawks slow trickle of sex has dried up. Seeing as he doesn't even jerk off, I think it's safe to say he's going to be living as a monk and be celibate. And celibacy is as useful to RLC as a solar powered torch.

Or he suddenly wants Katerina again....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bayleebr said:

You must have jinxed him as he's choking the chicken now.

• Upvote 1

Marilyn defrosting the Fridge Freezer only wearing panties with sister Maddie looking on flashing her boobies under her open top  because as we know its a job that makes you hot and sweaty.

looking zach braff GIF by HULU

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Marilyn defrosting the Fridge Freezer only wearing panties with sister Maddie looking on flashing her boobies under her open top  because as we know its a job that makes you hot and sweaty.

Madison now also topless, obviously the open top was a hindrance

martha stewart dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Madison now also topless, obviously the open top was a hindrance

martha stewart dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

She must be feeling the heat too.

Only the sisters are at home in B7 which tells me how much better it would be as an all girl house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Only the sisters are at home in B7 which tells me how much better it would be as an all girl house.

She must have got cold, top is back on

38 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Judging by the BS next door in B4 then unless they get more Medusa type girls in the B7 will not improve...and anyway a mixture is good from time to time. We have already fucking 4 homes with just all girls in and many here moan about them as it is so bring more girls in or making B7 all girls is not something I favour. I want to see the girls do more than sitting at a fucking computer and playing on their cellphones all day...boring AF. 

Hey Marilyn, be careful when cleaning the freezer and try not stabbing the ice off from the back and don't pierce the plate at the back. Bogdan already had to deal with the broken lift in B4 because of those drunken guys all cramming into it and fucking the lift up.