B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How many do you like?   :biggrin:

Most of them. If they don't bate, I don't like them. And if their bates suck or are fake, I don't like them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have noticed a slight mystery: When Massimo left his name was removed from the room at once. But there is nothing written about him leaving  in the "content update" ! Does this mean he is still in the project and will be given a new room ??

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

I have noticed a slight mystery: When Massimo left his name was removed from the room at once. But there is nothing written about him leaving  in the "content update" ! Does this mean he is still in the project and will be given a new room ??

I commented on this a few days ago.

Moules noted that it's common now for RLC not to do that until someone else takes the room, I'm not convinced but time will tell.

Dayana is due back on Monday so no doubt Massi will be in B4 later that day for a ride with Sara. 

9 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I commented on this a few days ago.

Moules noted that it's common now for RLC not to do that until someone else takes the room, I'm not convinced but time will tell.

Dayana is due back on Monday so no doubt Massi will be in B4 later that day for a ride with Sara. 

I might have misheard cause there was music playing but I think Massi is there til end of June so maybe he’s staying a little longer than Dayana. Sara is worried they’ll fuck.