B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

15 hours ago, Melle2 said:

a man from Turkey has a completely different background, which doesn't fit in with the free interaction between people in Spanish society compared with Turkish society.

correct a mundeo 😄 never knew what it meant but it has a nice ring to it and I will have to read more on crazy Belarus.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Looks like Octa has been packing ready to leave in a few weeks. Your faithfully The Knowitall 😆

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes, she's packing

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Yes, she's packing

Yep, she is heading home to Belarus from what I understand to visit close family and will return to Barce to live alone in her own apartment...apparently.   

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Yep, she is heading home to Belarus from what I understand to visit close family and will return to Barce to live alone in her own apartment...apparently.   

no surprise there with what she's been exposed to during her stay.

• Upvote 1

Octavia was asking after reading my last post “Where do you get your experience from? I am curious”. I will use this opportunity to reply.

I am happy to share my background in detail, answer any questions and include photos if you wish but not here on this forum. Since you are leaving RLC I would think this means you will not be checking this forum going forward either. The same goes for me as my continued participation on both sites was because of you. When you leave I will be doing the same.

• Haha 3