B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

11 minutes ago, Turm said:

Wow! Has Octavia accumulated a lot of stuff in such a short time.

Nine months is enough time to accumulate a lot of stuff. Most of them does.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Octavia was asking after reading my last post “Where do you get your experience from? I am curious”. I will use this opportunity to reply.

I am happy to share my background in detail, answer any questions and include photos if you wish but not here on this forum. Since you are leaving RLC I would think this means you will not be checking this forum going forward either. The same goes for me as my continued participation on both sites was because of you. When you leave I will be doing the same.

After our positive interaction I feel it might be nice to have a way to stay in touch so I have set up a private account on Instagram. I would see it as simply a point of contact should you ever feel like you would like to check in. I would not contact you but would simply respond to you like I have done whenever you would speak out on RLC. There would be no other people involved with the account and I would never share any information with anyone. If you end up never checking in that will be fine too but at least the option will be there.

From everything I have learned about you on RLC it is very clear to me that you are open and honest and have 100% integrity so I trust you completely. As a truth lover myself I too am open and honest and would never betray anyone's trust. This will become even clearer once you know more about my background should you be interested.

If this sounds like a good way to stay in touch let me know and I will post my contact information here. As a safeguard in case someone with less integrity should decide to try and pose as you there are two things I know that you have the answers to that nobody else on this forum will know as it comes from a single comment in Russian by a flatmate that I happened to hear.

And just so you know…I will not be offended in the least should you not want to do this. Whatever you decide will be fine with me.

Even though I don't think your post is creepy, I'm still a little surprised. Your post really does sound a bit like a come-on.

We've been talking here in the forum about whether it might be possible to hear from Octavia in the future and possibly even talk to her. Your post stands out a bit in that respect.

18 hours ago, itohkata said:

Mixed feelings, really. As she seems to be embracing the change (despite the unknown), I'm happy for her. Also, I'm not sure that I would wish her to become a "professional" RLCer like Masha or Leora (I doubt she would have become them, but you get the idea).

On a more selfish note, I'm disappointed to see her departure closing in. I will miss her, and all the little things that made her stand out. And her laugh.

I'm getting tired of seeing people I like go away, because life, and from all the places I never thought I'd experience that on RLC. 

Anyway, I hope that she will find a way to stay in touch somehow, but I have doubts.

I feel the same as you.

With all the disappointment that RLC has left me, I never thought I would get to meet such a fine person.

I hope with you that Octavia finds a way to stay in touch with us, even if I don't really know what the deal is with the angels and devils. Let's assume that the angels are the ones who take a positive interest in Octa's actions.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

Let's assume that the angels are the ones who take a positive interest in Octa's actions.

Yep, that's it. 👍

It looks like Octavia's last days at RLC have just begun in earnest.

Although I have also voiced my criticism of Octavia in between, I must say that she gave me some lovely hours.

It was absolutely interesting to follow her open nature in connection with her thoughts and dreams.

What man wouldn't want to meet such an intelligent, sensitive and open woman in real life?

As an old man, it was a lot of fun for me to have her "by my side" virtually for a while.

Thank you very much, Octavia, for letting us share in your dreams, thoughts and, in part, your actions. I really hope that the time with your family gives you the security that you always need and that your wishes for the future come true.

And I emphasize again, like others here, that it would be nice to continue to hear from you. Live well

• Upvote 2

What an enjoyable day of cam viewing. The B1 girls having fun in the pool at B4, Sara and Karma sharing a bed together for the first time in ages, Karma and Octavia having some time to chat together, Cassie getting out of the house and having fun, and of course Brooke being her usual loud and crazy self. Brooke is growing on me... She's usually in good spirits and makes the other girls laugh, which is perfectly fine with me.

I suppose if you were looking for drama it would be completely disappointing.  But, there's always VHTV for you. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I swear, anyone who clicks on just when Octavia is practicing her Turkish has to be wondering what the hell is going on with her.

Guzel bir gundu. Guzel bir gundu! GuZEL bir gunDU?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Octavia was asking people to tell her what they think about keeping the door open with this guy she just went on a lunch date with since she will be seeing her Turkish friend in a few weeks and she's not sure she feels it's right to be dating someone else first. Clearly if something doesn't feel right maybe it shouldn't be done. However, keeping a door open is simply about keeping her options open. She likes the new guy, feels he is intelligent and kind and she enjoyed his company. Sounds good. They were flirting a bit and she feels that is alright. Sounds fine. So it would seem since she will be away with friends for the next couple of days and is leaving next Thursday morning for at least a month just leave it at that. Don't take it any further for now. That way when she sees the Turkish guy she is not feeling bad about anything. If it works out in Istanbul then she will probably not want to follow up with this new guy. If things do not work out in Turkey then she can come back and most likely pick up where she left off with the new guy if she wants. It seems pretty simple actually. (In theory at least). Just keep that door open without getting carried away before the trip. 

3 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Octavia was asking people to tell her what they think about keeping the door open with this guy she just went on a lunch date with since she will be seeing her Turkish friend in a few weeks and she's not sure she feels it's right to be dating someone else first. Clearly if something doesn't feel right maybe it shouldn't be done. However, keeping a door open is simply about keeping her options open. She likes the new guy, feels he is intelligent and kind and she enjoyed his company. Sounds good. They were flirting a bit and she feels that is alright. Sounds fine. So it would seem since she will be away with friends for the next couple of days and is leaving next Thursday morning for at least a month just leave it at that. Don't take it any further for now. That way when she sees the Turkish guy she is not feeling bad about anything. If it works out in Istanbul then she will probably not want to follow up with this new guy. If things do not work out in Turkey then she can come back and most likely pick up where she left off with the new guy if she wants. It seems pretty simple actually. (In theory at least). Just keep that door open without getting carried away before the trip. 

Octavia's life is a fairytale full of mysteries. 

She left the roost too early and her momma never told her about the birds and the bee's, the flowers and the trees.

• Like 2

Octavia was worried about the results of a website, she got an -53.
I’ve long time ago had this done by a professor psychology who did this on the side.
They needed birthdate and hour and exact location. If not then the results would be off.
So if the website only asks birthdate the result could be be really off, because what would they use as a location, for both New York? A time of birth, for both midnight ?
In that theory the planets would have a different location than if real data would be used.
So I would not worry about this result.