B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

6 hours ago, Melle2 said:

A question for the community.
Has Octavia spoken on camera about whether she has found a way to continue to connect with us? Has anyone noticed anything like that?

From the posts I think I can tell that some people are going on an ego trip, while I think we are continuing to build a community to stay connected.

Octavia should join CamCaps and call herself Skoda to stay connected with us.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

If today's comments refer to my post, I can only ask: What are you feeling?

I don't know who of you has even noticed the communication with Octavia over the last few weeks, but this possibility was discussed with Octavia several times. I think that, like me, she is thinking about a kind of video diary that she can then publish on YouTube or a similar platform.

For me and probably others, this is not about stalking Octavia. We have just developed a kind of bond and it would be nice to find out from time to time what is happening with her.

However, I suspect that some people here in the forum have built up or would like to build up a personal relationship with her on Instagram. But I think that Octavia is old enough to be able to make her own decisions about this kind of communication without strange statements being made.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

If today's comments refer to my post, I can only ask: What are you feeling?

I don't know who of you has even noticed the communication with Octavia over the last few weeks, but this possibility was discussed with Octavia several times. I think that, like me, she is thinking about a kind of video diary that she can then publish on YouTube or a similar platform.

For me and probably others, this is not about stalking Octavia. We have just developed a kind of bond and it would be nice to find out from time to time what is happening with her.

However, I suspect that some people here in the forum have built up or would like to build up a personal relationship with her on Instagram. But I think that Octavia is old enough to be able to make her own decisions about this kind of communication without strange statements being made.

Another creep

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Didn't thought of that, seems like a fine solution. 

On 7/15/2024 at 1:35 AM, TfiDeano said:

Cam 11 now shows more of the room, so the zoom has been adjusted during what looks like a very short UM.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 11 is now back to its old position after a couple of minutes of UM at 07:33

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Cam 11 is now back to its old position after a couple of minutes of UM at 07:33

Yea I saw that earlier sadly, however whilst the other view was showing more it seemed very 'fisheye' vision as the corners were slightly round/curved...but still they could have tried something else but no back to it's original position...sucks.  

I think Octavia is intelligent enough to figure out a way that protects her safety by keeping a level of distance from the viewers. The creeps will act like creeps, and she will recognize that. But not everybody who is here is necessarily a creep. just my two cents.

• Upvote 1