B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June)

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Great! Shes there since October, it's about damn time for her to leave

I certainly don't share your opinion and will miss her when she does. 

• Like 2

It is always nice to get a detailed update from Octavia.

I personally feel that she has made a lot of good decisions regarding the men from the past in her life. I believe that moving on from all of them will allow new doors to open in the future and new energy to flow into her life, especially at this time when she will be traveling, attending festivals, spending extended time with her family and close friends. It is a good time for this clean break to take hold. (No going back to Mike just for the sex and starting that pattern all over again). 

New things are definitely on the horizon. Be aware, especially with this “new” guy, that assumptions and concepts about him don't start forming after just a couple of conversations. Keep an open mind and wait and see what actually happens…which I think she realizes.

Some comments about the upcoming modeling session. From what I have seen, whenever she does her sensual dance moves in front of the mirror she looks amazing. She creates a mood and just plays. She looks great. When trying to pose it is definitely more self-conscious. (Too much thinking about “how do I look” or “what pose is best”). If the photographer will just let her do her dancing while he takes a series of photos it might lead to some great results. Forget about the camera, lose yourself in the movement and go with it. Just play…even right to the camera if you want and don't think about how you look. You look amazing naturally so just trust that and let go. The less attention you have on yourself, the better. (FYI, I have trained and worked as an actor and spent a lot of time in front of many cameras so I have some experience with this). Just have a good time and it will translate to the camera.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneBeing said:

It is always nice to get a detailed update from Octavia.

I personally feel that she has made a lot of good decisions regarding the men from the past in her life. I believe that moving on from all of them will allow new doors to open in the future and new energy to flow into her life, especially at this time when she will be traveling, attending festivals, spending extended time with her family and close friends. It is a good time for this clean break to take hold. (No going back to Mike just for the sex and starting that pattern all over again). 

New things are definitely on the horizon. Be aware, especially with this “new” guy, that assumptions and concepts about him don't start forming after just a couple of conversations. Keep an open mind and wait and see what actually happens…which I think she realizes.

Some comments about the upcoming modeling session. From what I have seen, whenever she does her sensual dance moves in front of the mirror she looks amazing. She creates a mood and just plays. She looks great. When trying to pose it is definitely more self-conscious. (Too much thinking about “how do I look” or “what pose is best”). If the photographer will just let her do her dancing while he takes a series of photos it might lead to some great results. Forget about the camera, lose yourself in the movement and go with it. Just play…even right to the camera if you want and don't think about how you look. You look amazing naturally so just trust that and let go. The less attention you have on yourself, the better. (FYI, I have trained and worked as an actor and spent a lot of time in front of many cameras so I have some experience with this). Just have a good time and it will translate to the camera.

Thanks for the recap ! 

And I do agree, if she's natural, she'll be great. 

When I look at this forum, I'm starting to get the feeling that nothing relevant is happening.

It's always the same thoughts revolving around Octavia and her men, without there being anything interesting for the viewer to see.

It seems that at some point the time comes for every tenant to leave, including Octavia. The viewer's interest has always developed until Carlos appears. Octavia has been developing the whole time up until this climax of events.

Now I have the impression that it's always the same stories, and the interest of the people here in the forum in Octavia is fading more and more.

It's not much different with Brooke: she comes and goes, rubs her pussy now and then, and lives her real life outside the house just like Octavia, without letting the viewers participate.

I have no impression of the new girl. She doesn't seem to play any role for the viewers.

It really seems that RLC is at its end, at least RLC is becoming more and more distant from "the real lives of other people".

It is not so easy to present the audience with an image that they can really look into the lives of other people.

In any case, I wish Octavia all the best for her time with her family and the time afterward.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Melle2 said:

and lives her real life outside the house just like Octavia, without letting the viewers participate.

Hmm, that is Real Life, they are not caged animals.

Thanks everyone for alerting me to Octavia's latest update. By the way, at the beginning, she said that no one responded to her last update, and she was wondering what was up. Did anybody hear that one? I can't see how I could've missed it, but somehow I did. I wonder if it was on the balcony where there's no microphone?

Octavia, honestly, that video call with the Argentinian(?), that was a really good conversation. I can see why he seems quite a promising possibility to you -- he came off as very thoughtful, and funny, and well-grounded.

And later in your update you said, "I'm focusing on my life and I'm doing really good and I'm happy" and that brought a smile to my face. ❤️

16 hours ago, fugwash said:

Thanks everyone for alerting me to Octavia's latest update. By the way, at the beginning, she said that no one responded to her last update, and she was wondering what was up. Did anybody hear that one? I can't see how I could've missed it, but somehow I did. I wonder if it was on the balcony where there's no microphone?

Nope, didn't heard it either. I was online yesterday when she tried some food, then she went watching bridgerton (I guess), but then had to concentrate on what I was doing so I shut RLC off. Nothing during that time period (I guess 21:00 to 22:30 ?)

I seem to never be online when an update occurs lately tho.