Leora & Paul (2024) #20

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul  have sinusitis 

Paul fakes illnesses and Leora is so gullible and falls for it so she can slave over him and pamper his sorry ass. When I see Paul this image of him comes to mind

EOHZOT0WoAASeVw.jpg:large

• Haha 3

I have followed RLC for a long time, but am new to this wiki--and you all know so much . so , a long time ago Paul disappeared for a very long time and Leora had 2 different girls living with her in this apartment , they vanished and Paul came back.  where the heck was he all that time ? I was so surprised when he came back out of no where , I of course figured he was history, but no !  comments please !

4 hours ago, theoldman72 said:

I have followed RLC for a long time, but am new to this wiki--and you all know so much . so , a long time ago Paul disappeared for a very long time and Leora had 2 different girls living with her in this apartment , they vanished and Paul came back.  where the heck was he all that time ? I was so surprised when he came back out of no where , I of course figured he was history, but no !  comments please !

To summarise as simply as possible -

The Russian apts got closed down in 2019, and Leora and Paul were offered a move abroad. At the time, Paul wasn't keen so it was agreed Leora would go on ahead to keep the job going. He went to Prague for Xmas that year. Soon after, Malia who is one of Leora's oldest friends moved in for what was meant to be 3 months. In the middle of it, Covid happened so she couldn't go home. When this happened it was obvious Paul couldn't move anyway, so there was a sort of mutual agreement that they could casually date whilst apart. She dated a guy we called LB on and off for about 18 months, he never appeared in the apt though, she only saw him outside. But all this time she still spoke to Paul literally every day throughout. Malia then finally had to leave after overstaying her visa, but by this point she had fallen for a guy who she dated in Prague before he went back home to Ukraine, so when she left she went there rather than back to Russia, and they are now married.

The other girl was never officially living there, Zena as we called her, she was 'In between' places so Leora said she could stay there there for a while. She was going back home herself, so her stay was temp anyway. All this time, Leora was helping Paul get his visa, he failed first time in 2021 but succeeded second time. Of course, as soon as the Ukraine war began there was panic as he is a Reservist, so Leora was absolutely determined to get him out of Russia as soon as possible. The simple truth is the plan always was for Paul to go to Prague, it just took a lot longer than originally anticipated.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5