B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

17 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Les PORCS sont de retours Karma et le Gourou qui baisent sur le plan de travail de la cuisine 

Ces deux là sont à Vomirs 

ne te gène surtout pas ,mais retourne toi vers le mur

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, guitoune68 said:

Les deux bètes se mettent a table pour manger sans avoir nettoyé le plan de travail de la cuisine

ils attendent que tu aille leur donner un coup de main

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Les deux bètes se mettent a table pour manger sans avoir néttoyé le plan de travail de la cuisine

People will say you are hater 

24 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Les deux bètes se mettent a table pour manger sans avoir néttoyé le plan de travail de la cuisine

They are tramps, even Esenia & Dima are cleaner than these two tramps. 

You are complaining about their hygiene. When they took a shower together the complaints were that they occupied the bathroom!! The most important thing is to have somebody to hate ????

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pajero said:

I stop reading this detractor forum because it makes me vomit: there are others who fucked in the kitchen and those are applauded. and at least karma gets fucked but he has no one in the Villa

i for one have never applauded these girls that fuck all over the villa.  sex should be more of a private matter and should be done in one's bedroom.  i think what makes karma's actions seem so disgusting is when she first arrived on rlc she seemed to have some class but after hooking up with sara she turned for the worse.  it seems like everything she does now is a complete copy of sara.  i can't stand sara in the least!  karma is now just like her so i don't care about her either.  both of them should have left a long time ago!!

i think what's going to happen with sara and karma will be a competition of who can stay the longest.  if sara leaves, then karma leaves and vice versa.  it will only take one of them leaving for both of them to leave.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Just popped back to see if it's worth subscribing again and the first face I see is the "crossdresser," No thnaks.

I'm actually starting to think Daytona is the only one in the villa who acts somewhat normal, but never mind, I won't check out the villa again until Karma leaves (or is absent) and takes her "boyfriend  🙄" with her, I can't stand them anymore

• Like 1