B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

25 minutes ago, moules said:

I am surprised Masha didn't visit B-5 with Medusa.

Her vacations in Barcelona increasingly seem to resemble those of a stray tourist.  The earlier trips  she was a center of attention.  Unless something happens in the next 24 hours, she is now irrelevant.  Yes, a calmer Masha is a good thing, but odds are high that she will revert to her unstable, often frenzied behavior upon once she is back in Rome.

Medusa and Masha stayed at B5 last week, so your comment is now irrelevant. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Medusa and Masha stayed at B5 last week, so your comment is now irrelevant. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

My statement was based on a scan of the replay thumbnails for that day.  Looking at replay again (and quickly at that) of their visit to B-5,  their physical bodies were there, but they appear to have done nothing from a content standpoint.  Almost every other participant who visits is treated to a M&A massage, or some other clickbait action in M&A's bed.  Perhaps I missed it on my quick scan, but if I didn't, then Masha and Medusa sleeping in the LR could have just as easily been inflatable dolls.

2 hours ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^^^

See painting on floor propped against the shelves.  Some of Sara’s paintings are allegorical and fantastical.  In the painting she most recently finished, one humanoid, a male, appears to be either screaming, or biting the back of a young woman’s skull.  The humanoid on the right is a female.  The young woman is naked.  Instead of arms, she has tentacles which have coiled around both humanoids.  The tentacles appear to be pulling the humanoids toward her.   The young woman has no legs, her pelvis appears to be fused with the pelvis of the female humanoid.  Or, maybe the female humanoid is giving birth to an adult-sized young woman.

In a previous allegorical painting, Massi’s cock was gigantic, so large that Sara, Nadia, and Karma (?) could all simultaneously ride its shaft.  

The painting she is currently working on appears to be a portrait of Massi, her artistic interpretation.  Straight-forward, although his legs and feet are disproportionately large.  His hands are in his pants pockets.

Looking again at the painting of the humanoids, the male humanoid appears to be thin, with his ribs showing.  He has a strong angular face.  So maybe the two humanoids are Chris and Karma, and the scene is one of tantric fusion, with Sara in the middle.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

I am surprised Masha didn't visit B-5 with Medusa.

Her vacations in Barcelona increasingly seem to resemble those of a stray tourist.  The earlier trips  she was a center of attention.  Unless something happens in the next 24 hours, she is now irrelevant.  Yes, a calmer Masha is a good thing, but odds are high that she will revert to her unstable, often frenzied behavior upon once she is back in Rome.

Masha (and I guess Medusa) went to a Music Festival on Saturday in Barcelona so that was probably the reason for her visit.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha I watched it but did you see before that when Masshole was licking Sara out and Masha was recording them and cackled like a witch lol. Masha is so naughty recording them without consent, the haters here will go fucking mad lmfao. 

Yes before my sub closed I went to the cam with Masha filming them leave to Masha to get em!   Are they auditioning for a apt they're having sex everywhere,  then Masha puts him on the phone with Medusa's bf.  Very naughty!! 😁

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, moules said:

My statement was based on a scan of the replay thumbnails for that day.  Looking at replay again (and quickly at that) of their visit to B-5,  their physical bodies were there, but they appear to have done nothing from a content standpoint.  Almost every other participant who visits is treated to a M&A massage, or some other clickbait action in M&A's bed.  Perhaps I missed it on my quick scan, but if I didn't, then Masha and Medusa sleeping in the LR could have just as easily been inflatable dolls.

Sexual activity is not always a given and to be honest Medusa probably gave Masha a heads-up of A&M and their pathetic BS regarding 3sums. They are fake as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 14 heures, woodyj627 a dit :

Masha got Massi good him & Sara was giving Medusa a rough time so Masha put Massi on her phone with Medusa's bf.  He had some words with Massi in italian after that Mass & Sara took off!  Masha & Medusa had the last laugh.

I've got no idea what conversation you were listening to, but the conversation between Massi and Medusa's BF was very amicable.  A little chat about life in Italy, about how nice it was in Barcelona, and so on.  In fact Massi suggested he pay a visit soon, even suggesting a festival at the beginning of August was the best time.  Medusa was delighted and once again tried tp persuade her BF to stay for while.  Anyway, no conflict whatsoever.  The laugh that Masha & Medusa had was excitement at the prospect of Medusa finally seeing her BF in Barcelona.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

I've got no idea what conversation you were listening to, but the conversation between Massi and Medusa's BF was very amicable.  A little chat about life in Italy, about how nice it was in Barcelona, and so on.  In fact Massi suggested he pay a visit soon, even suggesting a festival at the beginning of August was the best time.  Medusa was delighted and once again tried tp persuade her BF to stay for while.  Anyway, no conflict whatsoever.  The laugh that Masha & Medusa had was excitement at the prospect of Medusa finally seeing her BF in Barcelona.

I dont understand why Masha would call Medusa's boyfriend or was it just because it was "funny"that  S and M fucking around outside in front of them.

les deux salope +chris dehors festival sex???? et devinez qui va baiser sans avoir pris de douche depuis 2jours ? devinez ?????allez a demain ou plus

• Sad 1

il y a 26 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

I dont understand why Masha would call Medusa's boyfriend or was it just because it was "funny"that  S and M fucking around outside in front of them.

She didn't - Masha was having a conversation with her friends back in Rome already and mentioned that Massi was "enjoying himself".  Masha then called Massi over to have a chat too.  It was pure coincidence that they then began talking about Medusa's BF paying a visit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

du fait que mon replay re fonctionne je retire en partie se que j'aie ecrit avant KARMA va surement a un truc tantrique ellle a prit ses cartes et son pendule

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pajero said:

les deux salope +chris dehors festival sex???? et devinez qui va baiser sans avoir pris de douche depuis 2jours ? devinez ?????allez a demain ou plus

Has he even brushed his teeth?? imagine kissing his lips with stale crusty dried up pussy juice all over them. Mmm mmm

Oh, trigger warning, don’t read the above if you’re eating. 🤣

• Haha 1