B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

Medusa better be careful not to fall in love with this guy. Remember this is one of Masha's playtoy. B4 Has a lot of horny women and a shortage of men on RLC. That can be a recipe for disaster for Medusa? If she think she's gonna keep this guy in check. ✌️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Just now I realized how tall Amalia is... I know Nadia is around 1.80, is Amalia taller?

Yeah, Nadia probably around 5"10 or 5"11..?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Will there be a party later in the penthouse spa?

Nah, I doubt it?... And if it is what a shocker? 😁 ✌️

It always gets me how guests are so comfortable just helping themselves to anything? They're in and out refrigerator or acting like they own the place. I know if I was staying at one of these Villas and someone going into my shit, we're gonna be fighting. 😡 ✌️

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

It always gets me how guests are so comfortable just helping themselves to anything? They're in and out refrigerator or acting like they own the place. I know if I was staying at one of these Villas and someone going to my shit, we're gonna be fighting. 😡 ✌️

I'm pretty sure all the food and booze are paid for by RLC.  I think that's why you see the "community" affect when it comes to food and drink.  It's not "my" but "our".

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Just now I realized how tall Amalia is... I know Nadia is around 1.80, is Amalia taller?

Amalia seems tall,but Mati IS short!!

• Haha 1