B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

23 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm pretty sure all the food and booze are paid for by RLC.  I think that's why you see the "community" affect when it comes to food and drink.  It's not "my" but "our".

Well I don't know, sometimes I see some of the tenants there bring their own stuff in. I was just raised with manners, I ask before I do or go into anything. I hear you that just me, your probably right. 🙂✌️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well I don't know, sometimes I see some of the tenants there bring their own stuff in. I was just raised with manners, I ask before I do or go into anything. I hear you that just me, your probably right. 🙂✌️

Can't speak for what the guests may take but in all of the shared apartments / houses each tenant has an allocated shelf in the fridge and cupboard for their food so I'm fairly certain they buy it themselves, albeit out of their wages just like normal folk.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Just now I realized how tall Amalia is... I know Nadia is around 1.80, is Amalia taller?

No way, she’s taller than that. She’s taller than Sara. She’s got to be at least 6’1-2.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Yeah, Nadia probably around 5"10 or 5"11..?

How does one estimate that? I have tried to use fixtures as a reference, counter tops, light switches etc that typically are to code. But then I don’t know the code there.

slim people, women especially look tall when they are in good shape and thin, so I find that inaccurate. 

• Like 1