Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

Comment on their return:
- Looks like she lost juuuust a little bit around her middle (maybe because there was no couch to sit on).
- 50/50 odds they had sex (once)
- 20% chance if they had sex, T-Bone lasted longer than 90 seconds

Being gone for about a week to some exotic place tells me his business has made a few dollars while being on RLC probably sustains their lifestyle month after month.

12 hours ago, upyourass said:

Tunisia. 4 hour flight max to Prague with normally 1 stop in between so I doubt there jetlagged. Grandmaster Moron was already early up behind his digital girlfriend and Linda was/is off course still where she belongs after her busy holiday with SuperM(oron)an.

Confused Superman GIF

Fascinating. You do seem to know an awful lot about them. I should have seen it before.

Is there other inside information we all should know?

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Fascinating. You do seem to know an awful lot about them. I should have seen it before.

Is there other inside information we all should know?

They both have social media accounts across many platforms, often giving out more information that is needed in relation RLC for example the location of their apartment...piss easy to find. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They both have social media accounts across many platforms, often giving out more information that is needed in relation RLC for example the location of their apartment...piss easy to find. 

I don't know all of them. If you could pm me that would be great.