Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

10 hours ago, Jonno said:

The bruising on her lips (facial) the cameras as well. Or is that just chocolate. 🤣

It's sunburnt lips. Damn, do I have to teach you primates every fucking thing?

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Three Stooges Vintage GIF for creating a conversation from thin air. She didn't get work done on her face. It's how the cameras pick up her tan. But you Stooges need to wait a month or so to realize you're wrong. Hopefully, by then, you'll be pests in some other forum. But I doubt it because that's what 13 year olds do.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Congratulations to theThree Stooges Vintage GIF for creating a conversation from thin air. But you Stooges need to wait a month or so to realize you're wrong. Hopefully, by then, you'll be pests in some other forum. But I doubt it because that's what 13 year olds do.

Copying me (trying to be funny) is such an honor 🤣 problem is that a sour, angry narcissist like you is a bit implausible, Besides that, you as a licensed psychologist, should know that the way you behave, you wil only achieve the opposite, and that is dumb 🤭  (admins can delete the last sour pages....again) !

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

oh no, did T get mats for home? He will break his neck O.o

And someone for the love of the Queen tell Linda she put her panties inside out this morning. 😉

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, upyourass said:

Copying me (trying to be funny) is such an honor 🤣 problem is that a sour, angry narcissist like you is a bit implausible, Besides that, you as a licensed psychologist, should know that the way you behave, you wil only achieve the opposite, and that is dumb 🤭  (admins can delete the last sour pages....again) !

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

What the hell are you talking about? No one has ever deleted my posts. Perhaps it is YOU that needs to be reported?