Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Hope he did not shoot Linda, or she is now lying dead in bed at 1:30 PM 🤣 

Any different from any other day. 😴

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

L&T gone all night, both took off with photography equipment and his new Nerf Guns, so I presume they are going to be at an event with kids he works with. Fair play to him I say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

L&T gone all night, both took off with photography equipment and his new Nerf Guns, so I presume they are going to be at an event with kids he works with. Fair play to him I say. 

On social media, he stood alone in boxers in a pool (surroundings looked like a motel) shivering, that it is so cold in the Czech Republic. Around him he had plastic rubber duckies. That idiot really has a mental issue 🤭.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, upyourass said:

On social media, he stood alone in boxers in a pool (surroundings looked like a motel) shivering, that it is so cold in the Czech Republic. Around him he had plastic rubber duckies. That idiot really has a mental issue 🤭.

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

I literally just watched the clip from his IG account. Linda was clearly recording him do his thing so they have clearly gone to do a photography job for the weekend whether it be with a wedding or some kids event. I like how they both have a busyish life off cam but he needs to grow up a bit. I know he's having fun but really, REALLY. If I were a betting man I think T Bone looks at Linda as his mother. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2