Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I literally just watched the clip from his IG account. Linda was clearly recording him do his thing so they have clearly gone to do a photography job for the weekend whether it be with a wedding or some kids event. I like how they both have a busyish life off cam but he needs to grow up a bit. I know he's having fun but really, REALLY. If I were a betting man I think T Bone looks at Linda as his mother. 

The dynamic of their relationship has changed dramatically. Her boobs are clearly in charge of the situation.

It has been brought to my attention that, while my posts are to the point and pretty much always positive, I am being eclipsed in the number of posts by upyourass. I need to rectumfy that situation.

Guys, my true feeling is that Linda and T should move on. And Linda would do better, but let's face it, who replaces her?

If RLC can find ONE voluptuous lady like Linda, I would be all about it.

Which leads me to wonder how the whole process works.

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Guys, my true feeling is that Linda and T should move on. And Linda would do better, but let's face it, who replaces her?

If RLC can find ONE voluptuous lady like Linda, I would be all about it.

Which leads me to wonder how the whole process works.

I would like to see a single, promiscuous Linda!  She has years of fucking to do, to make up for her lack of sex with tboy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I would like to see a single, promiscuous Linda!  She has years of fucking to do, to make up for her lack of sex with tboy

Bro, RLC needs to hook up with this site AND Chaturbate. There are tons of young ladies be willing to do that gig. And they are hot as shit!

Sorry, Linda. LOL.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Bro, RLC needs to hook up with this site AND Chaturbate. There are tons of young ladies be willing to do that gig. And they are hot as shit!

Sorry, Linda. LOL.

Would still love to see Linda having enjoyable sex with someone that cares to please her....some say she lays there like a dead fish,but I don't blame her,tboy only cares about his satisfaction,so why should she care to be interested??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Sorry, Linda. LOL.

With Chaturbate one would have to purchase a pocket pussy just too keep their hands off their dick so they can type.   :biggrin:

xj1r.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

It has been brought to my attention that, while my posts are to the point and pretty much always positive, I am being eclipsed in the number of posts by upyourass. I need to rectumfy that situation.

Number of posts mean nothing when they are worthless, prim examples of worthless posters just for numbers is upyourass (shitstirrer) & thinga (stalker)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Would still love to see Linda having enjoyable sex with someone that cares to please her....some say she lays there like a dead fish,but I don't blame her,tboy only cares about his satisfaction,so why should she care to be interested??

We'll never see it. Back in the day, when Tibor used to make her moan. I wondered then, if it was real. And, listen, I get it. I was young and stupid once, and I still am. But I know the fake moan when I hear it

Or was it?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Linda has to take some of the blame for that, as they say "It takes two to tango" if she doesn't try or give direction, then T Bone will just continue with his style of vanilla sex, he has tried at times but gets very little response.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Number of posts mean nothing when they are worthless, prim examples of worthless posters just for numbers is upyourass (shitstirrer) & thinga (stalker)

You know I am having some fun, bro. I'm hoping Linda is deciding what she likes. We will see.

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

Linda has to take some of the blame for that, as they say "It takes two to tango" if she doesn't try or give direction, then T Bone will just continue with his style of vanilla sex, he has tried at times but gets very little response.

You're right. i didn't even think that. Yeah. we don't even know, do we?

• Like 1