Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Did TBoy give Linda 2minutes in heaven a while ago? I'm not renewing my sub anytime,can't tell if he did lol 

Seems like they fuck for a 2-3 minute fuckfest every quarter, so once every 3 months. This is presumably their 3rd encounter so the next one should be due any time after September, this year btw.  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Seems like they fuck for a 2-3 minute fuckfest every quarter, so once every 3 months. This is presumably their 3rd encounter so the next one should be due any time after September, this year btw.  

Paul gets more action than T-Boy. Now that is so fuckin' funny.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul gets more action than T-Boy. Now that is so fuckin' funny.

Ha ure telling ME...who'd have thought Paul gets more sex that T Bone. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Seems like they fuck for a 2-3 minute fuckfest every quarter, so once every 3 months.

'They' ?  did SHE came? 🤭

Wondering Kind Of GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

• Haha 1

T-Bone doesn't want to fuck his big meat anymore. He'd rather is jerking under the office table constantly. Linda is too boring, fat and non attraktive peach of shit. Time to divorce! 😝

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

T-Bone doesn't want to fuck his big meat anymore. He'd rather is jerking under the office table constantly. Linda is too boring, fat and non attraktive peach of shit. Time to divorce! 😝

Let's be clear...the way you describe Linda there is your opinion and T Bone's opinion right, or that you think that that is his opinion only. If there are three women I love watching on RLC whatever they are or are not doing it's Karma (without her molester), Linda and Medusa and they are all worlds apart. You have to remember RLC is not Playboy Mansion full of playgirls and Linda is not unattractive, although when you say unattractive, define precisely what you mean as that word covers a whole load of strengths and traits.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They as in Linda and T Bone, didn't mention anything about climaxing 🤔

Well, his climax is mostly obvious (on her tits or ass) 😉, but I think her Climax (by T-Minute) was a long time ago.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Well, his climax is mostly obvious (on her tits or ass) 😉, but I think her Climax (by T-Minute) was a long time ago.

I need to watch RP of it which I am guessing will only take a couple of minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2