the best scene you remember

darkman

My first favorite scene in RLC involved sex and it was about a couple of guests at Diana & Efim flat, in the living room... The guy had very long hair and she was quite pretty and young.

The second must be a very intense scene when Diana was screaming at, punching and kicking Efim after she had caught him trying to have a threesome the very first day at RLC (the infamous Woman in Red and her boyfriend).

My first favorite scene in RLC involved sex and it was about a couple of guests at Diana & Efim flat, in the living room... The guy had very long hair and she was quite pretty and young.

The second must be a very intense scene when Diana was screaming at, punching and kicking Efim after she had caught him trying to have a threesome the very first day at RLC (the infamous Woman in Red and her boyfriend).

lo recuerdo , muy buena las dos .

Guest Jabberwocky

Kiko in the fat suit.......

Lina trying to teach Mark ballroom dancing......

....and me texting Kiko/Nora's pretty guest (Vika?) whilst she was on cam  ;D

A hard decision but here is my top five:

1 Leora's Sunday afternoon/evening 'will she won't she' nearly masturbation.

2 Nora's red corset and stockings sex session.

3 Diana's drunken school girl outfit sex leading to anal.

4 Maria's maid outfit sex

5 Mighty Mouse (Elena's guest) sex sessions. All of them were great!

Oh and just to add, I have enjoyed the lesbian sex. A great lesson in how to enjoy something when a vital part is missing!!!!

una de las mejores , fue cuando angela inter-actuo con nosotros poniendo la botella encima de la nevera , todos nos pusimos a darle consuelo , eso fue muy bueno .

de sexo recuerdo

la depilacion se me quedo grabado por que tenia el coño justo como me gustan

katya me gustaba mucho era una muñeca , y gemia como ninguna , creo que las mejores son las de los visitantes , amigos diana pelo largo fue muy bueno , en la bañera los tres con vestido rojo tambien . la masturbacion de la amiga gorda de alina en el sofa , me tubo tres horas pendiente fue muy morbosa . y estas ultimas de amigos de dasha tambien me gustaron .