B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

He's busy shagging woman in Ibiza where he now lives lol. Hopefully Karma will disappear with her molester and never come back once she leaves, can't wait. 

So there was no new apartment for Massi in Barcelona?  Did he quit his financial services job too?  Ibiza is not an environment where one can productively work given the type of job he had while in B-7.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

So there was no new apartment for Massi in Barcelona?  Did he quit his financial services job too?  Ibiza is not an environment where one can productively work given the type of job he had while in B-7.

He has worked at managing night clubs I recall, so he would choose his prey during the evening and pounce when they are fucked up and easy prey. I heard him talking to a dude in B7 kitchen in English a long time ago. So I am sure he can make a living especially if tourists are around, God help them. 😆

23 minutes ago, moules said:

Well, from what I saw he has moved into a beachside apartment with its own private pool. If he is what's called a hybrid worker, then he can happily work from home if he still works for his employer unchanged since leaving B7. 

Help, I'm confused. On cam 5.5 @ Jul 1 @ 05:53 Medusa left the chair and walked up the stairs towards the kitchen, but then seem to disappear.. I went to the kitchen and didn't see her.

From previous reporting on CC, Massi was to be vacationing in Ibiza until June 30.  So I will note that Sara did not sleep in her own bed on July 1.

--------------

Her current painting-in-progress seems to be of two or three people in the bath. 

What I believe is a painting of Nadia is by her bed-side table.  Daytona and Neytiri are prominently displayed in her wardrobe.  A caricature painting of Massi is beneath the painting of Daytona and Neytiri.  (BTW, Neytiri would allow Daytona to caress her.)  I believe the painting with the two humanoids and the girl (Sara?) with the tentacle arms is hanging above her bed.  The painting of Massi and his monstrous cock may also be above her bed.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Turm said:

Help, I'm confused. On cam 5.5 @ Jul 1 @ 05:53 Medusa left the chair and walked up the stairs towards the kitchen, but then seem to disappear.. I went to the kitchen and didn't see her.

If you are referencing the large set of stairs at the far end of the pool as seen in cam 5-5,, those do not lead to the kitchen.  If she walked around the edge of the pool toward the kitchen she could have gone directly from the kitchen up the stairs to the front door, or down the stairs either to the living room, or to all the bedrooms except for Sara's bedroom.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

If you are referencing the large set of stairs at the far end of the pool as seen in cam 5-5,, those do not lead to the kitchen.  If she walked around the edge of the pool toward the kitchen she could have gone directly from the kitchen up the stairs to the front door, or down the stairs either to the living room, or to all the bedrooms except for Sara's bedroom.

But she still had to walk through the kitchen, then up the stairs to the front door or Sara's bedroom. or down the stairs to Living room, lower level bedrooms or Fitness room.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Pool guy cleaning the pool.  Alberto (?, hard to tell with his cap and the shadows) doing gardening work by the pool.

Bogdan normally cleans the pool

3 hours ago, Turm said:

Moules gave you a good explanation. I have tried to get the layout (beyond the map) figured out myself and many times they, the person just vaporizes.  😂

There are a couple hiding places, or just hard to see places. There is a sitting area that can be seen through a window if the reflections are just right? I can't even find that now. LOL