B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

12 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Yeah stats don't lie but what is the actually data that triggers top cam, just the clicks? Or clicks AND continued viewing for a period of time? I often click to see what’s going on, because you can’t always tell from the thumbnail but I don’t linger. 

I don’t really care that there are gays popping in from time to time. Even Daytona as a tenant was mostly fine. I think we got used to him. 

it is happening a lot on FetLife. Over the last few months a lot of cross-dressers are appearing. Trannies that can easily fool you until the dudes wang springs out of nowhere 🤣  yowser! 

6 hours ago, AntEater said:

Yes you did actually “genius” when you specifically declared “…those who subscribe, I bet, did not do so to watch gay people”. Seems you don’t even know what you say. 
Also I know you have no interest in B1, that is exactly my point, your interest is very clearly on the gay boys and Daytona even though you complain so much about it. You love it and you can’t stop watching or talking about it 🤣

No, I did not pass an opinion, I said quite specifically that I would bet others would not want to watch gay people. I know that because of the messages I have received from others agreeing with me. So you are in the minority here genius. Now you've had your say and I've had mine. Please do not respond, I don't want to start blocking people.