Leora & Paul (2024) #21

1 hour ago, RAME said:

ensuite elle était trés impatient que paul s'endorme trés vite.

I didn't see all this impatience, honestly. Except that Paul is capable of sleeping 50 times in the same day, Leora has practically done nothing yesterday.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I can't decide whether she is playing to a neighbour or it's merely a scenario she has allowed us to believe over the years, much as the thought of her doing so is a positive as far as I'm concerned I sometimes have my doubts.

Since arriving at this apartment she has made use of the balcony in some memorable situations, alone and of course with Malia, mostly she will introduce the " neighbours " into the scenario with the occasional smile or grin and indeed a few years ago when cleaning the balcony she smiled and waved at one, and all in all has never been shy in masturbating on the balcony with fingers or dildo.

But I saw last night as different, I saw instead of disappointment (as you interpret ) annoyance with whoever ( if anyone ) was watching her, as if she for whatever reason didn't appreciate his/her attention........But we will never know the truth of the situation and it's what each individual likes to imagine she is doing.

I personally enjoy watching her play up to whoever is presumably watching.....It brings out the naughty in her.

Be good if somebody had a drone and zoom in on the balcony and the neighbours see how many are wanking when Leora's outside

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Il y a 5 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

I can't decide whether she is playing to a neighbour or it's merely a scenario she has allowed us to believe over the years, much as the thought of her doing so is a positive as far as I'm concerned I sometimes have my doubts.

Since arriving at this apartment she has made use of the balcony in some memorable situations, alone and of course with Malia, mostly she will introduce the " neighbours " into the scenario with the occasional smile or grin and indeed a few years ago when cleaning the balcony she smiled and waved at one, and all in all has never been shy in masturbating on the balcony with fingers or dildo.

But I saw last night as different, I saw instead of disappointment (as you interpret ) annoyance with whoever ( if anyone ) was watching her, as if she for whatever reason didn't appreciate his/her attention........But we will never know the truth of the situation and it's what each individual likes to imagine she is doing.

I personally enjoy watching her play up to whoever is presumably watching.....It brings out the naughty in her.

Il me semble que l’immeuble qui fait face à son balcon et qui en est d’ailleurs très proche, ne dispose que de petites ouvertures vitrées qui semblent être des puits de lumière plutôt que des fenêtres d’appartements. Les autres immeubles sont bien plus loin et de biais par rapport au balcon et ne permettent pas - à cette distance - d’observer quoi que ce soit à moins de disposer d’une paire de jumelles de forte puissance ou d’un télescope. De plus, de la manière dont est placée Léora derrière le garde-corps, l’angle de vision ne permettrait pas une bonne observation. J’ai donc - malheureusement - de sérieux doutes sur l’existence réelle de voisins voyeurs. Par contre, je n’ai aucun doute sur la capacité de Léora à exciter notre imagination et exacerber nos fantasmes. 

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

It seems to me that the building which faces its balcony and which is very close to it, only has small glass openings which appear to be skylights rather than apartment windows. The other buildings are much further away and at an angle to the balcony and do not allow - at this distance - to observe anything unless you have a pair of high-power binoculars or a telescope. In addition, the way Léora is placed behind the guardrail, the viewing angle would not allow good observation. I therefore - unfortunately - have serious doubts about the real existence of voyeuristic neighbors. On the other hand, I have no doubt about Léora's ability to excite our imagination and exacerbate our fantasies. 

She has had a balcony audience since day one. The latest balcony performance was a reward for them because of the clear reflection. To say nothing of her loyal fans out in the world enjoying her balcony. I agree it's definitely a two way street for her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

She has had a balcony audience since day one. The latest balcony performance was a reward for them because of the clear reflection. To say nothing of her loyal fans out in the world enjoying her balcony. I agree it's definitely a two way street for her.

I have always had doubts Leora has anybody watching her when she bates on the balcony. If people could actually see her bate, it would just take one person who saw her and complain to the resident manager, and that would be the end of Leora living there. I don’t think she would risk that, she has to much to loose.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have always had doubts Leora has anybody watching her when she bates on the balcony. If people could actually see her bate, it would just take one person who saw her and complain to the resident manager, and that would be the end of Leora living there. I don’t think she would risk that, she has to much to loose.

Resident  manager   probably seen enough  of leora on rlc he must know why cameras are fitted and why

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Resident  manager   probably seen enough  of leora on rlc he must know why cameras are fitted and why

That wouldn’t change the  fact that if a tenant complained about what Leora was doing on the balcony, the Resident manager would have to do something about it.

• Haha 1