What to call them (the savages, that is)

KarenKraft

Al Jazeera has now banned the following words:

TERRORIST

ISLAMISTS

JIHAD

MILITANTS

EXTREMISTS

INSURGENTS

I’m not sure what they want us to call those head-chopping, child raping, and women defiling savages.  Perhaps they would prefer a more comprehensive phrase rather than a single word.  Hey Al, ask Mrs. Jazeera if she would prefer the term, “Murdering Muzzie Monkeys.” 

Al Jazeera has now banned the following words:

TERRORIST

ISLAMISTS

JIHAD

MILITANTS

EXTREMISTS

INSURGENTS

I’m not sure what they want us to call those head-chopping, child raping, and women defiling savages.  Perhaps they would prefer a more comprehensive phrase rather than a single word.  Hey Al, ask Mrs. Jazeera if she would prefer the term, “Murdering Muzzie Monkeys.”

jihad.jpg

taliban.jpg

You can call them any derogatory name you can think of, but all this does is distract from the fact that many are well trained, well seasoned soldiers. Despite all our superior equipment and technology, they have managed to be a formidable enemy. I'm sure the mates of the almost 4,000 allied troops who died in Iraq and the 3,500 who died in Afghanistan will attest to this.

And remember, this includes some of the most well trained soldiers in the allied armed forces, as well as a number of CIA operatives.

Carpet bombing will achieve very little, as was proven in Vietnam. In fact there are many similarities with the two wars. The French failed in Vietnam and we thought we could do better and didn't. The Russians failed in Afghanistan and we thought we could do better and haven't.

Today, 0bama met with a secret collection of Islamists. He refuses to say who they were. It looks like they are planning some sort of action against America.  There is no legitimate reason to hide these Islamists. The rebuttable presumption is that the reason he hides their identities is because they have something dirty to hide.  Perhaps they are ready to begin the Sharia Law as an alternative to U.S. Constitutional law here.  The man cannot be trusted.  I can't remember him actually ever saying anything that turned out to be 100% true.

Today, 0bama met with a secret collection of Islamists. He refuses to say who they were. It looks like they are planning some sort of action against America.  There is no legitimate reason to hide these Islamists. The rebuttable presumption is that the reason he hides their identities is because they have something dirty to hide.  Perhaps they are ready to begin the Sharia Law as an alternative to U.S. Constitutional law here.  The man cannot be trusted.  I can't remember him actually ever saying anything that turned out to be 100% true.

I can Karen,  The muzzie-in-chief said he was going to change America, well that he has. he is slowly turning us into a mix of the middle east and mexico with a communist philosophy.

I can Karen,  The muzzie-in-chief said he was going to change America, well that he has. he is slowly turning us into a mix of the middle east and mexico with a communist philosophy.

You know, Linked, it makes me so proud to be an American to witness the fact that we can survive an eight year assault on our culture and our beloved country by the Muzzie Pretender in the White House.  I cannot image any other country being so resilient as to overcome having one of the other primates as its head of state. 

We shall, indeed, overcome.

It's actually quite inspiring. 

Read below what one of our greatest world leaders had to say about ISLAM in 1899!!!! Obama and all the weasel other so called world leaders need to read their history books.

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899.

(Check Wikipedia - The River War). The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and,

after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

Churchill saw it coming.

For anyone who truly loves human life, it is a sad and bitter truth for which we all must brace ourselves: that as fundamentalism takes hegemonic control over Islam, there will be no solution but the wholesale slaughter of millions.  While we must be careful not to target innocents intentionally, the collateral damage to member of that faith is inevitable. 

There is a pregnant but rabid dog in the courtyard.  Its pups have none no wrong, but their mother's disease leaves us no choice: they will parish as she is put down.  -Karen Kraft

• 2 weeks later...