Caroline & Park (2024) #8

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

Carro is POLYAMOROUS. If Park and Frisky can accept that then everything is good and well. Park is still jealous but he gets over it very quickly. 

polyamorous my ass, she is bisexual at best which has nothing to do with polyamory.  not to mention, their job as a content provider is to draw in as many subs as possible and listening to you all, it's working lmao.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

polyamorous my ass, she is bisexual at best which has nothing to do with polyamory.  not to mention, their job as a content provider is to draw in as many subs as possible and listening to you all, it's working lmao.

Hurray !! One more guy who knows it all !!! It feels safe that you can correct us ignorant !! SUAGTH

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Park working his magic on Caroline, looking so happy together and genuine unlike when Frisky is there!

The audience in the Orange suits are discussing weather Park is going to spread Caroline's legs and massage her pussy or it will just be another clickbait show, judging by the laughter i think they are calling Clickbait.

• Haha 2