Masha - (2024) #8

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

So...  I was trying to figure out why the girl is running around naked in a towel.  Did she spill something on her clothes or something?   Nope, she arrived naked in the towel.   Wtf..

Rome is full of weird people.

5 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

This little girl of color she looks mighty young to me like underage.  This apt is going lower and lower.  Sasha and Dasha made the right choice to get out when they did.   Masha isn't  stable at all !  😟

You mean the little Black girl? Dude it's ok call her Black Girl 🤣🤣.... Dude I know you mean well, but it's okay. 🙂

• Haha 1

Man, l'm surprised that place don't get raided? People In and out of that place at all hours, all that noise and screaming and shouting. This is one crazy ass apartment. And RLC is loving that, because Masha gets the viewers. ✌️🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Masha used to be one freakin hot woman. She had a smoking hot body, she was just freaking gorgeous.....It's amazing what Drugs can do to you Mentally and Physically. 😞

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Man, l'm surprised that place don't get raided? People In and out of that place at all hours, all that noise and screaming and shouting.

Yet she lives in an apartment building. It's impossible for anyone to not hear anything.To give you an example, when Masha was fucking Sam, Elvis could hear her from his apartment which is in the same building.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1