Masha - (2024) #8

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yet she lives in an apartment building. It's impossible for anyone to not hear anything.To give you an example, when Masha was fucking Sam, Elvis could hear her from his apartment which is in the same building.

What's more is she lives directly above a fashion shop. 

Masha got a puppy dog...poor bugger lmfao. Not sure if it's new and hers or she is dog sitting but if dog sitting at such an early stage in a puppy's life seems odd. Any dog owners know stuff.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha got a puppy dog...poor bugger lmfao. Not sure if it's new and hers or she is dog sitting but if dog sitting at such an early stage in a puppy's life seems odd. Any dog owners know stuff.

Could be a stray dog, he or she doesn't have a collar.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Could be a stray dog, he doesn't have a collar.

I did think that, but it looks too clean and healthy and appears to not be scared of its surroundings...I dunno. 

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Surely it would be very strange for Masha to have a dog when she always had cats.

It would be strange yes BUT as I said it could belong to the towel girl who visited Masha in a towel which indicates to me she lives nearby int he same building. We will see eventually I guess. 

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Considering how those cats are treated, I hope it's not hers 

• Upvote 1