Masha - (2024) #8

47 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Darn! I missed it all again. I don’t have replay, but I’m guessing it already taken down. 

I missed all too. I did look back at some short scenes from earlier and in one she was literally possessed by demons. Many weeks ago she was losing grip as well and I don’t watch much. She needs intervention

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Did she try to jump out the window here or shout at someone...fucking crazy day in the life of Masha...who won't be living for much longer at this rate. Keep watching...wow. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Just catching up. That is some exhibition. I was pretty frikkin worried for that puppy when she picked it up, then starts going toward the window. We have a few hard core girls like that downtown always swinging their arms in the air, all bent and contorted, like Masha is getting and yelling conversation at nobody and everybody. 

32 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I missed all too. I did look back at some short scenes from earlier and in one she was literally possessed by demons. Many weeks ago she was losing grip as well and I don’t watch much. She needs intervention

I just saw a she posted on her SM of her in the ambulance freaking out crying. I wish I could translate what she was sayibg

• Upvote 1