B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Leftover food on the terrace. Won't be long before night time visitors are attracted. Raccoons, fox, rodents (rats). .... Bears? The young are so brainless.

Don't forget the Iberian lynx, Iberian wolf and Spotted hyaena...You don't really have to worry about the Brown bears. They're protected up in the mountains. They usually don't come into barcelona. ๐Ÿค“ โœŒ๏ธ

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Someone hit cam 1.1

Goodluck trying to have someone fix it because those people are morons I guess Svetlana will have to fix it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 1

did he just cock block him these dudes are straight losers he probably paid for this party and he mad because they won't fuck him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

did he just cock block him these dudes are straight losers he probably paid for this party and he mad because they won't fuck him ๐Ÿ˜‚

The guys are called the Spanish fruit flies.ย  They're worse than cockroaches.ย ย :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Goodluck trying to have someone fix it because those people are morons I guess Svetlana will have to fix it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bogdan will probably come fix it

The guy with the glasses went to the bed where Kat and the other guy is, the guy is not happy with that I think. Stupid cock blocker. And now another guy on the other bed.

Posted (edited)

that other guy gets zero pussy I can tell he keeps blocking that guy and that other guy is weak he can't even make him leave they all weak ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks