B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

47 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

did he just cock block him these dudes are straight losers he probably paid for this party and he mad because they won't fuck him 😂

This is worse than cockblocking, not that he was going to get any from Katarina anyway.  that is shameful.

I would have just got dressed in left he wasn't going to get any pussy anyways 😂

also he needs to find some new friends or go solo 😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that other guy gets zero pussy I can tell he keeps blocking that guy and that other guy is weak he can't even make him leave they all weak 😂

The guy with glasses is an idiot, started kicking also. Gonna be a fight soon. Kat trying to calm him down.

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

This is worse than cockblocking, not that he was going to get any from Katarina anyway.  that is shameful.

like I said before hawk was smart to stay away from her they all seem to be glued to katarina they might already know each other 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Third guy came to help get him out, fighting now

Katarina most definitely is getting in trouble by rlc she didn't kick them out she is playing and those other guys are having enough of that dude🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The guy with glasses is an idiot, started kicking also. Gonna be a fight soon. Kat trying to calm him down.

She needs grow a set and tell them all too leave.  

Where so these girls find these fucking idiots.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She needs grow a set and tell them all too leave.  

Where so these girls find these fucking idiots.

I was hoping for a fight so b4 goes um then she gets kicked out 😂

on the free camera she is looking at her phone so rlc is probably messaging her 😂

Edited by Kingbanks