Kiko and Nora just went upstairs...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderators have no power to delete useless topics like this one, I start to wonder ???

The problem isn't the moderators, it's the many idiots that start the topics in the first place.

If the place had a structure with rules: let's say instead of having the option to open a topic we had only few topics and the only option to reply to the topic instead of creating one. Only Admin and moderators could open new topics.

That would help to put an order to this chaos. You may have "idiot" comments still but at least in order...

Do you really think that I'm going to spend MY time deleting topics such as this? We have all the power in the world to do so, but why bother? If that were the case, I could remove about 10,000 of such topics.

Every time a topic were deleted, two more would be created. And the thousands of whiners crying that their topics were removed would crash my email inbox. I just consider the source of the topic starters.

I'm really glad you decided not to delete this thread 'cos how else would I be able to tell everyone that Kiko and Nora are in the kitchen COOKING! But I know from the body language what they are really doing is planning how they can go upstairs again. Trust me, I don't know how long it's going to take, but it will happen.